Login
Advertisements
Advertisements

[2011-2012] CAT Coaching Classes Queries Prep Resources

Hi People,
Carrying forth the tradition , here we come up with a new thread for queries related to coaching classes for 2011-12 season.
In initial posts , we have tried to compile all the general queries asked by fellow puys and solutions to these queries suggested by puys throughout the ...
109 109
Please let me know if we have good coaching institutes in Gurgaon? I have been putting up in Gurgaon and joining a coaching in Gurgaon (instead of Delhi) would be convenient for me.
BYJU classes will open within a week in Noida.... Pls call 9873643487 for details. But they r asking 15000 this time, compared to 10000 which was the fees last year....
1 1
Puys plz suggest d best institute for GD/PI prep in DELHI/GURGAON...
As my communication skills r nt gud, considering level for GD/PI i stand at 0....so plz suggest acc to it......have to start frm scratch.....
plz help asap
Maybe people has little idea about it !! And yes a few days ago i received their pamphlet too , really no idea how they are !!
http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/cat-and-related-discussion/70596-2011-kolkata-dream-team-71.html
this might help
Y isnt any1 replyn to my post?????
If correspondence material is the course you are looking for, would suggest test Funda. Comprehensive material, excellent online interface and ease of use.
Everyone is more or less similar, so I would judge the content on the softer aspects etc.
Wat abt kolkata TCC..hws it??
Hi Amogh
I have attended Byju's Classes in Mumbai and found it to be very good. In fact, they have a special class of 30 hrs for students who need basics. So, I would suggest, please call them and clarify about this basic class, in case you are concerned about that.
I am saying so because I...
3 3
hey maslf shradha frm kolkata..m planin to join TCC management systems for my CAT-2012..hws d institute..??do advice me soon on it.
hey maslf shradha frm kolkata..m planin to join TCC management systems for my CAT-2012..hws d institute..??do advice me soon on it..
I want to join correspondence course for CAT 2012 i am weak at qunt and verbal so which institutes's correspondence course should i join??
TIME, CL or IMS???
I am from ahmedabad.... thanx
Its a thread to clear the doubts of students from NCR region who wants to join any coaching for CAT prepration....
Can anyone tell me how is the TEST GYM of CL for topic wise tests?
If not then please suggest me one which is online and can benefit form it.
Rgrds
"Myth Less"
Hi all...
M Working at vizag...wanna go off from work on leave to go for CAT Preparations..
M almost done with TIME Material...
I hv two options....either to go to bangalore or hyderabad...!!
Kindly tell me which center is best for coaching at hyderabad and bangalore..
Expecting a ...
Hi Can anyone tell me about the faculty standard of Career Launcher ADYAR Chennai?
AFAIK CL material is quite good.just need some info reg. the teachers dere.
Thanks in advance
Hi Can anybody please tell me, Which center is good near indrapuram (Ghaziabaad).
Thanks
Ashish
Hi Puys!
My name is Amogh. I stay in bangalore and this will be the first time i will be giving the CAT. I am very weak in quants as i havent touched a single mathematical problem since almost four years. I believe verbal will not be much of a problem for me. Now i need to choose a good coachi...
what is the standard fee structure for CAT+CET for coaching classes.Can somebody please tell without naming any institute(if that is against rules of pagalguy)?
Thanks
i agree with you StadiumArcadium!!
but my actual point(first point) is IMS is the first preferred by many here in chennai, followed by time and cl..
Quality wise CL is balanced and good one(by your post and the starting post)... good number of enthusiats will obvious there with the IMS, if ...
1 1
With less than a month left for MAT FEB should i take the correspondence cource ......If yes which one is good with material and mock test,.....
I have just bought time trishna's super cource.....Very detailed books in terms of mat......