Login
Advertisements
Advertisements

[2011-2012] CAT Coaching Classes Queries Prep Resources

Hi People,
Carrying forth the tradition , here we come up with a new thread for queries related to coaching classes for 2011-12 season.
In initial posts , we have tried to compile all the general queries asked by fellow puys and solutions to these queries suggested by puys throughout the ...
109 109
I am thinking of Indranagar, can you tell if i should go for it??
I'm in jnagar batch
Which time center you are in?? I am thinking to join it tomorrow
any good coaching in delhi??
Im in time bangalore and yes their management, premises and faculty have changed for the worse... :(.
1 1
Thanks stalwart 2012, joined CL today. Starting my CAT 2012 prep from Sunday. Hopefully will crack it in my first attempt itself
With the fiasco in 'time' , cl is a good choice . Their test series is also good , so shouldn't be a bad investment . But , at the end of the day, It's ur prep at home that counts . Good luck!
1 1
Can anyone tell me if Byjus is good for VA or not....????and if not what else to do, since I am planning to go for Byjus for QA and DI and LR...Please reply
PUYS, I've got to make a choice today. Please let me know
Hi Puys!
I'm a newbie, planning to start CAT 12 preparation this week. I'm from Chennai and looking to join Classes+Test series. I have three options:
1. TIME - Anna Nagar (20,000)
2. CL - Anna Nagar (12,000)
3. IMS - Anna Nagar (XX,000)
TIME is having some issues in Chennai with t...
hi puys,
heard that Time top management group has changed.
Hence they have issued new franchises and opened up new offices.
Would it be still advisable to join TIME?
Will the quality of classes be the same.?
I had attended byjus and decided not to go for it.
My confusion is betw...
Career Launcher..:)
what will be the fee structure fro CAT in TIME institute in Hyderabad for super long term and long term and short term crash course
what is this CL ?? i didn't heard it
sent you a PM, do check it.
I am staying in bangalore...can you please suggest which one is better?
TIME or Byjus....i will be taking up CAT for the first time
hi puys,
does anyone have any idea about MBAGURU in CP new delhi....their adaptive prep technique sounds pretty impressive!!what about their faculty??
and what about TIME's CP centre???does any one has any idea about no of students in the classroom courses they have in one class??
URGENT!!
classroom coaching in KOL....
CL or TIME?? and why??? help!!!
I am looking for a coaching class which can offer me flexible schedule in Mumbai for CAT 2012...My working hrs are not fixed. Can anyone suggest me a solution for this?
senior puys !!