Login
Advertisements
Advertisements

[2011-2012] CAT Coaching Classes Queries Prep Resources

Hi People,
Carrying forth the tradition , here we come up with a new thread for queries related to coaching classes for 2011-12 season.
In initial posts , we have tried to compile all the general queries asked by fellow puys and solutions to these queries suggested by puys throughout the ...
109 109
@[316381:visionIIM-ACL] even this thread is re-opened :shock:
JCU Singapore 2012 - 2013
  • Like 1
  • Share 1
  • Quote & Reply
  • Follow
@[147321:rohitpal] Thanks Rohit for this thorough analysis on prepration for CAT
Please continue here http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/prep-resources/82562-2012-2013-cat-coaching-classes.html#post3534926
CL pegasus pro for CAT 2012 - rs. 12000. no bargain.
2 2
How much is alchemist charging?
Yes, Alchemist has taught CAT 100 percentiler and the faculty is extremely good.. TIME is a very big player compared to alchemist.. If you want a more personalised interaction you can try alchemist or else opt for TIME..
Hi Guys,
It would be great if you can help me by sharing your views and experience, actually yesterday I visited TIME CP and Alchemist. Though I had heard about TIME a lot but I didnt find it too impressive...on the other hand I found Alchemist really impressive with the way they counsel me an...
Hi guys,
Can anybody share their experience of Career launcher's Thane branch (Weekend classes for working professionals)?
Thanks - Sameer
how is career launcher jaipur and ims udaipur !!! or any other coaching in jaipur for cat'12
hi,i couldn't start preparing for cat(dec. 2012) till i had completed my bba,now that i have the time i want to start taking coaching classes,questions:
am i screwed by being too late or is there still hope?
which coaching centre would u guys recommend in new delhi?
when do their(TIME or...
TIME has arnd 40-50 students in a class..decent response about d centre..was a lil disappointed wid d way they differentiate students from DCE/NSIT/SRCC and the rest...But it shud b a safer bet wrt MBAGURU..
Also u can check out Alphanumeric in Karol Bagh..faculty pretty gud and no discriminat...
Hi guys i want to join a good coaching institute for CAt2012 prep .....some people suggest pune for it can u plzzz recommend me some good institute in pune ......which are now the best ones.....as i m from a backward area and having less guidance so plzz give some handy reply ........Thanxxx in a...
CL @T Nagar demanded rs20,000/,Is there any bargain?
ims udaipur OR cl jaipur............which worth joining ????
can anyone tell about ims udaipur.........hw is it n fee structure for cat ??
Can anyone tell me about Times correspondence course,
but when I called them in Kolkata office , they told me they have no such correspondence course now, told me to contact after 1 month.
I need those materials now. What should I do?
Has anyone else faced this?
Should I send DD to Hy...
Ya i guess so
TathaGat, CP.
have heard decent reviews abt Alphanumeric as well.
And than the regular ones are always there, refer earlier pages
So, which one is better? Byjus??
From what i experienced they facing major challenges with respect to proper staff and facilities, so my advice would be to go for something else.
1 1