Login
Advertisements
Advertisements

sbi clerical ( waiting for phase 2 final results )candidates 2012 Pre MBA Jobs

this thread is for candidates who r waiting for phase 2 results of sbi clerical 2012
B I U Post
@sincereguy1 same condition here bro..i m from assam..my expectation 135+25=160 n last time cut off for gen was 130..so totally fed up wid result..cant believe dis........
good mrg frds!i am totally shocked!i just cant believe i have not been selected in 16000 odd posts,i am from delhi but gave exam from bangalore,i expected minimum 160 ,135 in written and 25 in interview,cut off is so low in karnataka,it was 127 last time so i cant believe they didnot select me .i...
2 2
@joker_007 no idea
1 1
ya amadi khalle
1 1
@allanz and @dreamsbroken eikhoi state ki mi kaya khanjat no ?
try 2 get info about the reporting/joining dates pf the selected candidates, phase 2 will b out only after that
@bimalgaba2 try 2 get info about the reporting/joining dates pf the selected candidates, phase 2 will b out only after that
@allanz khangde.... nangdi roll yaorakpara?
1 1
when sbi call letter send to selected candidate ?
@joker_007 mi kayam khange khungbro
@joker_007 no one got selected whom i have knwn
@dreamsbroken and @killerlook Any of your friend got selected for our state..?
@killerlook hanna chatlamme kuire tokhiba
fir kya hai...mauj maaro :)
nt in. coaching gumba chatro
well i m not so sure...but u need to submit the copies of divorce and the copies of the ongoing cases in the court....it will work for sure :)
@killerlook male here....wat abt ur result?
  • Like 0
  • Share 0
  • Quote & Reply
  • Follow
    • B I U
    szme here... Tumba chaba khangdre...
    rims road male/female
    but the result for second phase was out on the next day of first phase as per my info got from a person in sbi..pls cnfrm this also from ur sis's frn...