Login
Advertisements
Advertisements

HAL-India 2012 MT (T/A) discussion Pre MBA Jobs

Hello friends,This is a thread for the discussion of HAL-India 2012 MT.
Please use this thread for the discussion of Registration, Exam details, GD topics and interview questions/ feedback.
Hope dis thread will be useful!!!!!!!!
B I U Post
Hi all
Can any one Help me with the Interview and Medical process? What the panel expects from us?
please post some previous year questions for mechanical stream. the following link have some questions.
thanks
12 days more to go.........
any advice from the experts .....?????????????
give ur valuable comments....
thanks
could anyone tell me,,how much is the expected cutoff for HAL MT eletrical generally...i mean how much question i'll have to solve so that i'll be in safe zone...
any metallurgy guy who applied for HAL mt 2013.......
captivity of positivity.
  • Like 0
  • Share 0
  • Quote & Reply
  • Follow
    • B I U
    Hey all! Anyone has any idea of type of questions asked in General awareness section? Are they more of current affairs or related to Indian Polity etc. ?
    Hi, is there anyone who gave HAL HR last year?
    I want to know about the pattern and the books to refer.
    electrical guys who got selected last yr pls share ur written test and interview experiences...hope u guys wil guide us
    Are there any metallurgy people active who appeared for HAL 2012 exam????
    metallurgy no. 05 Oct '13.
    Electrical question pattern of last year....plz share.....:)
    electrical guys,pls share ur ideas abt d written test.....
    devu999 100 tech,,40 apti and rest 20 genrl knowledge..this paper.... 01 Nov '13.
    What type of question are asked for the materials management?
    Does hal ask gate type of question
    devu999 naah...gate has originality...it's questions maintain the.... 01 Nov '13.
    bhailog yaha pe koi mechanical jisne pichle saal HAL diya tha?? kindly reply
    hi guys i want to ask that if mechanical and production have separate questions for HAL management trainee 2012?
    9 Comments
    vikky41221239 hmm guys major problem is about technical section.don't k.... 26 Sep '13.
    kplight different papers. 31 Oct '13.
    in 2013 will be there any hal mt trainee or engineers recruitmentbecause previously hal conducted in 2007,2008 and later 2012 and now 2013my question is that willbe there any hal management trainee recruitment will be there or not in 2013?
    8 users have answered this question.
    hey bsnl has rel;eased recruitment notification .check here http://www.educationdelight.com/bsnl-uttarakhand-recruitment-2013/
    Hii guys anyone got selected for GD/PI in NTPC is welcome on this threadNTPC GD/PI preparation- Through Gate-2013 : Jobs & Careers : PaGaLGuY Forums
    legol Yes i got selected in NTPC 2013 . 30 Oct '13.
    does anyone know the current job scenario for a chopper pilot? thats what i'd like to know. shelling out half a crore with no job securtiy would suck pretty damn hard. anyone with answers?
    @ravirockz Did u get RITES interview call ?