Login
Advertisements
Advertisements

For Newbies: The HitchHiker's Guide To The Pagalguy.com superway PG Meets & Events

For Newbies: The HitchHiker's Guide To The Pagalguy.com superway
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This primer is primarily meant for the newbies,old-but-still-not-comfortable,very-old-but-as-good-as-dead and the lost souls who come to ...
41 41
This and this show how ppl care a damn to read what the person above has posted!
To be used only as a sorta FAQ for Newbies (Since it was intended to be so!)
Edit (zango adds): if anyone wishes to contribute to this thread, please contact the moderators.
1 1
LATEST EDIT: B-school batch threads
these are the various "class of 2007" threads that we have currently
IIM A
IIM B
IIM K
IIM I
IIM C
IIM L
IMT Ghaziabad
IMT Nagpur
NIRMA
IMI Delhi
TAPMI Manipal
FORE Delhi
MDI Gurgaon
UBS Chandigarh
SPJMIR Mumbai<...
4 4
now..u believe that u r one heck of a pagal..and u need some serious info about ur future here at pagalguy.com welcome to the PG.com community.u r the...
category C wannabe PaGaL
Of specific topic queries
Q1) hi...
can anyone tell me if there is a thread on Business GK..
or
Is ...
8 8
ok..now that you think that u know your way around PG..and are comfortable with posts and threads..lets move on to the questions that u might have..
category B: the casual user..the CAT enthusiast
Of quoting,posting,links et all
Q) can someone say how I can convert link into "HERE" symbo...
7 7
good work Oxy
even khotahimachali had made a FAQ for interested folks..so adding on to what girish has posted here..so posting for him (i did some edit stuff)
This is intended as a FAQ for all the users on PG. for convenience, it has been divided into parts for PG n00bies, CAT enthu junt...
9 9
Contd:
"So am I to understand there is a thread for almost anything out here?"
Well if you are a voracious reader you cannot miss Some Books I have Read & Would Recommend
Quizzer? here you go quizzophile cum phylomath
Photography--->Anybody interested in Photography?
Music--->Wha...
21 21