Login
Advertisements
Advertisements

Kolkata PG Meet 2009 PG Meets & Events

Hello 1 and all,
This is for all those puys who are in Kolkata and can't make it to mumbai for the AIPGM 2009 (m 1 among them)
Since by now those who are in kolkata are about to quit/ have graduated and those in other cities are returning back to the City of Joy, with ur destinations for th...
B I U Post
Sorry,double post
  • Like 0
  • Share 0
  • Quote & Reply
  • Follow
    • B I U
    Some pictures from last PG meet at on 11th APRIL
    Wrong post
    Tentative date for the 1st KOLKATA PG meet FOR SEASON-2010.
    VENUE:- HALDIRAM- near rabindra sadan metro.
    TIME:- 5 pm onwards ( should be there before 6 )
    DATE:- 11th april-2010/ Sunday.
    all the kolkata puys...plz make this meet a success...
    1 1
    Hello guys...Why this place is so inactive.
    Waiting for result
    hi puys
    Any upcoming meeting plz. let me know ?
    Hum hai na.
    Koi hai?
    why is this place so inactive.
    cheers
    Sukrit
    Wazz up guys...
    How was the meet?? And when is the next ??
    IIMC MEET UPDATE
    Spoke to Amit Agarwal from IIMC today.According to him,the meet is well & truly on.
    So see you guys @ IIMC on 24th Oct,5.30 pm.
    A request: Please be on time.
    1 1
    wen is the next g2g?
    actually the main aim here is to visit IIM C campus at joka... i knw its pretty far away fro most of our places..but its the place to b..the grandest of all visits.. so i think it wnt b a problem for many...
    1 1
    Sounds good....but since this is a Kolkata meet, wouldn't it be better to fix the venue somewhere in the heart of Kolkata....where it would be easier for most people to come. IIMC Joka seems a bit too far fetched. Just my 2 cents. I'm looking forward to the meet anyway.
    Hi All,
    The MIA Official queries thread is active again. http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/cat-and-related-discussion/44954-2009-10-ask-mica-ahmedabad-4.html#post1690524
    So lets keep meeting on this new online venue
    2 2
    IIMC VISIT ALERT
    TIME: 5PM
    DATE: 24.10.09
    VENUE:IIMC
    Heartfelt thanks to Amit Agarwal & Paul Savio for helping make this possible. They have asked for a
    count,so please fill up the sheet.
    Please don't bother to fill up the sheet,if you are not coming(Last time,the sheet had 20+...
    3 3
    get READY for the real BIG one pretty soon...
    an IIMC meet has been finalized at last ..........
    for details of that meet.........????
    wait some more time guys
    u can b active in KDT thread n u'l get to learn a lot..n plz dnt post ur id here in d pg thread..its against pg rules..so kindly edit it
    Hi everyone this is Yasser from Kolkata. I guess I missed the last PG meet in Kolkata.
    Please let me know when we'll have the next PG meet.
    I sat CAT last year scored 86%tile with 98.93%ile in Verbal but 10% & 40% in DI & Quant respectively :shocked:
    I'm gearing up for both CAT & GMAT th...
    n here is this awesome link of today's meet...
    Flickr: tam45645's Photostream
    the photos are in two page format....
    starts with the smile our own kaushal....
    8 8
    jus one thing to say for today's meet...
    it cant get better than this man...
    all thanks to Rohit, Sukrit (IIFT) and to all kolkata puys who had joined today for the meet...
    loads of info shared....... and one of the most important thing about the meet was bout the individual feedback w...
    9 9