Login
Advertisements
Advertisements

[2010] PaGaLGuY Coolest Avatar Contest - Vote for your favorite avatar! PG Meets & Events

After one week of intense campaigning and nominations we have woohoo! 43 nominations! :shocked: Firstly, a big shake your booty dance for everyone who nominated themselves! [smiley]
Just to sum it up, out of 43 nominations, 23 got at least one vote. Out of 11 judges, 10 could send their f...
60 60
I would like to reveal to junta the last minute strategy of DA VINCI podas.
We had all given hope of winning as the vote difference was too much.
Then bluff and AC came up with numbers and we realized we could still win(individual category one) if I bag 25 or 50 points..1.5 hours left, Neha...
27 27
Now I can work at Office and sleep at Home...or vice versa
Finally its Over
Although I was a judge, I couldnt help myself making some posters ( and Surveys and PPTs )
Thank to Alpesh for putting in ideas with me to make the last PPT which was compiled and posted by THE HATE !
Be...
24 24
Apne CEO ka naam hi nahi liya
In my last 3 years on PG i have campaigned in the avtaar contest 2 times and incidentally have been on winning side both times :biggrin:
To future kaantestants - if u wanna win have me in ur team warna
Congos to Abhishek (who at one point in time acutall...
16 16
Congratulations the_hate on becoming the Coolest Avatar 2010.
I am sorry, I wasn't able to contribute to your campaign.
Kudos to all the other participants for making it one of the closely fought Avatar contest.
Special thanks to CEC and the judges(including me):biggrin:
Cheers
Su...
14 14
I thank all the members of pagalguy family who participated,voted and contested in elections.i also give my heartiest thanx to members who voted for p@galguy and other contestants.ihope that in future such great contestants should occur.i suggest our great moderators that there should be such a s...
15 15
Congratulations
I have had realll good fun this year
Hail the Spirit of PG...
Would mention a few people:
AC
MK
gnrs
bluffu
hate
neha
PC
varoons
Thakurr
aashish
Navi
Adi
Swati
Kin
NR
diablo
abhi1max1
CK
SM
shamim
imgoing
26 26
Vivek_MBA
I liked your creativity.......Its ok sometimes one has to loose in life.....I think your work was gud......dnt loose hope........Keep the gud wrk going ........
14 14
Wow!!
Must say this year campiagn has been really great overall
n its all so comforting that everyone understood the soul behind this contest.
Really the_hate creativity has been of another level. though wanted himt o show more action :sneaky:
but hell he was ossum.. apart from him l...
20 20
Well the avatar contest of 2010 comes to an end.Finally I've learned how to answer the meaning of politics.
First of all I'd like to congratulate our 5 Horsemen team for this beautiful win.
rajaramvarun
Clark Kent
imcoming
tarunceo
26 26
i guess the pic below is self-descriptive.....
Congos hate bhai!
@P@GALGUY,rajaramvarun,neha.visionary and all other competitors - nicely done to you all too!
13 13
Finally I won :cheers:
The avatar contest was one of the best thing that happened to me on PG.
Will not say much. AIPGM ke liye bacha ke rakhoonga winner speech :D
par for now, I would like to say thanks to the_hate inc-
monsty
navy
9_swati
sukrit
It wouldn't have been po...
36 36
congrats MR HATE.
9 9
The numbers are in. The votes have been counted. And so are the names of the winners.
The avatar contest was started long ago by one user who just had this random idea to contest based on "best avatar" and it has gone through quite an evolution in last few years. Now it is one of the most aw...
44 44
Pagalguy site is running slow, lagta hai ki result aane waala hai.
Update : I called up PG HQ and some lady on the other end said, result will come at 5 PM today. I wonder why they are taking so much time
Rohit
36 36
Results at 4.30
6 6
Iss saal ka tamasha finiss
16 16
@estranged/other mods
Lock kar dia jaaye!!! Let the "best men" win!!!
6 6
Yep,
You got to keep the past in mind so that you don't do same mistakes in the present.
Brain ko yeh bhi nahin pata ... koi na .. expected hai ab toh
4 4
Im sorry to say navneet ji,humn last year ke thread visit nahi karte ideas lene!! Aapko jyaada pata!!
11 11
MY DEAR PUYS AND PALS.
my last word for the campaign
for any elections,
JAB BHI VOTE KARO, DIL SE NAHI DIMAAG SE VOTE KARO
JAI HO
5 5