Login
Advertisements
Advertisements

The XLRI Alumni Thread - XMEN 2(005) Released Life @ B-Schools

http://www.geocities.com/syko_ceramic/matrics.swf
this is a small sized version..to view the FULL size banner...or for fellow XLers to d/load...here's the link..http://www.geocities.com/syko_ceramic/matrics.swf
friends, romans and my fellow Indian XLers....
post your raves, rants(hope t...
hey u Xmen....wassup folks....no updates except for the update that promises more updates.... ....in the groove so fast????

Cheers
|| Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity ||
  • Like 0
  • Share 0
  • Quote & Reply
  • Follow
the dude's been running around the campus- what with time on hand becoming a rarity -
thats all i can type for now
byeeeee
Now that you've brought this back up.. How about working on those flash files
LOL ...
Hope to hear the full gyan from you real soon.
Regards,
"STRAIGHT FROM DA HORSE'S MOUTH!"
aa haa!....touchdown at XLRI!
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
grt place..fun ppl...place looks like b'lore...excellent lecture halls ..passable hostels...grt infrastructure.....
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
okie folks.....so we've got flash coders too on the forums..... me too thinks multiple entries and then a poll.... there must be quite a few other guys out there that cud try their hand at flash stuff.....hell....even i cud ( but results cud be drastic ) ....... and hey ....even more freaky......
it's for prospective, future XLers too
http//www.geocities.com/syko_ceramic/matrics.swf
is it only for fellow XL-ers to download??
second tat
lets hope the options this time around are different..unlike the smilies poll
Oh la lah ! Wouldn't that a choice our junta would like to make ! What say folks ? I vote for multiple designs so that we can choose the best design !
Wait.. shouldn't it be all gyan and some fun
kya kare....nothing to do nowadays....all dats left is to pack me bags and head for jamshedpur...
plz dont ask me to make multiple designs...i am a victim of my own craze for flash...last time sum1 asked multiple versions, i made so many, and so good, that they cudnt decide on which to pi...
Aha ! now that sounds enticing. We'd love to see a couple of designs before our junta votes for the one that will go on the homepage
Thoda jyaada nahi ho gaya ?
Ahh my vacation period !
I hope to see those snaazzzzy flash files once I get back ;)
Nice design there mate. That was a...
aa ha....so u'll dig it up...
anyways pg, i hope me sample of flash shows dat i'm quite nifty in flash...
i've seen ur intro page...and i say u DESERVE better...from a pgite...from me actually
so as a tribute to you and the wonderful success story u've created on the web, I PLEDGE ...
Oh Boy.. Just saw that.. I didn't notice that the Flash is in the first post
Beautiful concept there pal.
I wish I could tell you why the sizing is so weird. Even Subbu was having a problem with a previous flash file.
I'll dig and check as to if I can answer that.. and hey nice work on ...
its there on the top the 1st post in this thread
Errr. Xman.. I don't see anything ? Moi missing something ?
hey XL junta....
here's a lil contribution from me side...
an XL banner in flash...
modelled on matrix...the reasoning being that...
"You must realize that there is no B-School"
ok, looks like me brains got fried after all d hard work put in creating da banner...
any comme...
Hey Capri,
R the waiting lists out ? when will the lists be finalized ? Hope to see u @ XL
Hey xman ,
Thanx for ur concern man. If u remember I was the one among others who asked you to check out ur result again on xlri.ac.in . Nice to see that u r still thinking abt it even after ur admission is confirmed .
Your head seems to be still over ur shoulders unlike those of a few othe...
well dude -- if u hv already got admitted why check in again ? and the new results must be for the waitlisted guys - so none of the confirmed guys hv anything to worry abt -
till we get to hear from the waitlisted guys ......
hey w/listed ppl,
the www.xlri.ac.in site is acting very funny....
some w/listed guys from here and elsewhere(on the forums too) asked me to check my result on the site....
i was surprised coz it says i dint make it to the course(!)...
ofcourse, i called the admissions office @ jamshe...