Login
Advertisements
Advertisements

*** B-School Fests and Events *** Life @ B-Schools

ida
Hello,
Please post details of upcoming B-School's fests, competitions and seminars here in this thread. Mention the Dates, Timetable (if possible), team sizes, eligibility and other rules here.
I noticed that people were posting info in their institute's respective threads, i think if we ca...
3 3
VeerJ View PCTE KOSHISH 2013 @ pcte.edu.in/activities/koshish-l.... 23 Sep '13.
B I U Post

Finally the most awaited fest of Galgotia University comes to an end . This fest was full of masti and enjoyment with performances from celebrities like Sunidhi chauhan, Nambardar, SQS project etc. There were lots of events conducted and the best performances were awarded. Lots of participation could be seen from colleges across the region. Dance performances from Galgotia Studio-D, Amity University and COT pantnagar was terrific. They enjoyed performing over here. Even the other events were enjoyable and intresting. Overall a great festival put up by Galgotians!

• Like 1
  • Share 0
  • Quote & Reply
  • Follow
  • kantibanerjee Seriously it was a wonderful experience .Sunidhi chauhan and SQS project nailed it.I should not forget to congratulate the whole team behind G-Quasar 2014,you people did a cool job..:-)

• B I U
    The most awaiting all India sports festival 'Maitree' of GLA University is set to begin this year from 8th of march. This is an sports event where more than 15000 students from many institutes of the country including IITs and NIITs participates. This sports event includes cricket, badminton, foo...
    Greetings to one and all!Hello EveryoneITM TAKSHATI (M3) gives you an opportunity to showcase your talent in the event" STATE - YOUR - STATE " in a FILMI WAY ! i.e on 6th, March in BIG AUDI in front of the very creative people. Mr. Rohit Chandel ( STAR PLUS ), Mr. Saurabh Varma ( Director, I...
    AD MAD: The advertising competition for B.tech as well as MBA students will be held on 29 January 2014 in DSM from 9.30 a.m.onwards. Team of 4 members can participate. It will have 2 rounds: Screening (keep thinking marketing) and final round(impromptu).
    Prarambh - the E-Cell of IMT Hyderabad in association with E-Cell IIT Bombay, brings you an exciting and free entrepreneurship workshop on 4th January 2014.
    Prizes worth Rs. 10,000 to be won, along with Certificates for all participants.
    Register here: http://goo.gl/gDLcHT
    'Vista' is IIM Bangalore's annual international business summit and will take place from Sep 27th to 29th this year at the IIM B campus. It includes a host of management events like trading, live case studies, quizzes and the flagship Media Conclave panel discussion that invites big personaliti...
    Dear Fin-maniacs, The Finance Cell of MIB, Delhi School Of Economics has planned to come up with a quarterly newsletter “Finshastra “, with its first issue coming up in the month of September'13. We cordially invite articles on any of the topics given below: · Paradox of Growth and Inflat...
    Dear Fin-maniacs, The Finance Cell of MIB, Delhi School Of Economics has planned to come up with a quarterly newsletter “Finshastra “, with its first issue coming up in the month of September'13. We cordially invite articles on any of the topics given below: · Paradox of Growth and Inflat...
    Guys can you share following details?
    Name of CollegeAddressgenl secContact details of GS
    Regards
    You can Msg me. thanks
    C2B
    Classroom2Boardroom is India's leading student business consulting for SMEs and Startups.
    We at Classroom2Boardroom.in are pleased to announce the launch of C2B Industry Report Competition €“ Feb'13. This competition is open for current management students from all over India.
    Participants...
    Warm Greetings from Finesse (Finance club at LBSIM)Finesse brings you "FIN-EN-ZA" and "TRADE-O-WAR 2.0" (Flagship event at TATVA 2013) for all the finance enthusiast.
    Register here for FIN-EN-ZA: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dGhNTi1FMjFJa29XcHJSUTNCU195Mnc6MQ
    Registe...
    With about a fortnight left before LBSIM's most awaited event "TATVA 2013 - The Management Fest" to kick-off, the Media and Communication Cell of Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management presents it's first ever event called "CALLIDUS" !!
    Description
    Ø Stage I : Online Brand & Marketing ...
    School of Inspired Leadership hosts Inspired Leadership Conference 2013, on 1st - 2nd February, 2013.
    Theme: "ďťżInspired Leadership within Multi-generational Teams"
    Check out http://www.ilcsoil.net/ for further details and registration.
    Warm Greetings from SDMIMD Mysore!
    It gives us immense pleasure in welcoming your institution to the flagship event of SDMIMD, NAISSANCE-2013 held between 31st January & 2nd February. This is a national level B-School fest, which is the melting pot of marketing talent from across the nation. T...
    1 1
    we're coming up with the FIRST fest of Jaipuria Indore very soon! watch this space or follow us on www.jaipuria.ac.in !
    Amrita School of Business (Coimbatore) Proudly presents
    "PRAGATI 2013" (1st and 2nd Feb 2013)
    The national level B-fest conducted by Amrita School of Business Coimbatore is back to bring the BEST IN YOU!
    Pragati 2013 is inspired by the theme "IND...
    1 1
    C2B
    We invite articles from management students to be published on C2B's website. Student can chose any one from the following topic :
    Cost Effective marketing methods for Startups
    Funding challenges faced by SMEs and entrepreneurs in India
    Guerrilla Marketing - A lethal tool for SMEs & Sta...
    *** Attention all final year graduates ***
    The School of Management and Labour Studies, TISS, Mumbai presents Aarambh, the Online General Quiz challenge for Final Year Graduate Students from across disciplines.
    In your pursuit, you stand a chance to win prizes worth Rs. 15,000!
    Registra...