Login
Advertisements
Advertisements

" ' I.p.m.g ' " Institute Of Petroleum Management Gandhinagar. Life @ B-Schools

'IPMG' INSTITUTE OF PETROLEUM MANAGEMENT GANDHINAGAR.
AICTE APPROVED (MINISTRY OF HRD)
GERMI (GUJARAT ENERGY AND RESEARCH MANAGEMENT INSTITUTE)
[smiley] : [embedded image]
INSTITUTE OF PETROLEUM MANAGEMENT, GANDHINAGAR
[smiley] [smiley] [smiley] [smiley] [smiley] [smi...
i have observed that those who scored 96 %tile hav not been selected and those wid 82-83%tile are in ipmg, it depends on ur performance in GD/PI. Background of engineering is always preferable.There is no sectional cutoffs.But a guess can be a guy/gal above 85%tile+ wid engineering background(mech,elect,inst,chem (prefer.)) will have a decent chance to get into spm.but again it depends on GD/PI performance (get d knowledge about oil and gas sector before coming for PI)(OPEC specially).
  • Like 0
  • Share 0
  • Quote & Reply
  • Follow
is threre sectional cut off...
my cat score is
OA 80.88
QA 96.95
DI 48.99
VA 54.79
CATEGORY SC
PLS TELL ME
SHOULD I APPLY FOR SPM
I got 82%ile in CAT What r my chances..........
SCHOOL OF PETROLEUM MANAGEMENT has nothing to do with XAT score///If u get 85%tile + score ,u can apply for it.The college is good with a rocking infrastructure,Supported by leading national and international oil companies.
Placement is also good,with an average package of 6 lakhs.u can visit ...
Hi All...
I m Bitul Dash frm Bangalore..
I am expecting around 85 %le in CAT'09 and got 20+ in XAT.
How is IPM-gandhinagar and wat abt its placement (avarage n highest Pack) ?
Kindly check and continue discussion in below mentioned thread.
http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/cat-an...rly-known.html (School of Petroleum Management (Formerly known as IPMG) - Admission Query 2010)
hi,
Whats the average CTC offered in SPM and wts the cut off for CAT? and do they accept MAT scores?
Having queries regarding IPMG admission 2009
Plz continue i the thread below:
http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/cat-and-related-discussion/36669-ipmg-admission-2009-a-2.html
at 78.13%ile in CAT 85%in 10th...72% in 12th....n 72%in btech till 3rd yr...currently in final yr btech(cs)....can i xpct a cal from IPGM
hi all,
Please help me out. I am in utter despair. I have got 86 percentile in cat this year. my profile is decent with 3 years of work exp in IT sector in one of india's leading IT giant. I want to switch from IT to gas and oil as I am basically a Chemical engineering graduate and in IT secto...
hi ashish,
You have a good chance...
Try it...
Hi Dude ,I am getting around 80%ile in CAT.VA - 82%ileDI - 75%ileQA - 72%ileXth - 82% ( Guj Board )Xiith - 54% (Guj Board )What r my chances?Thanks in advance
hi Rakesh,
To be frank enough i wont be able to comment on this because this would be first batch of PGDPM-EX.
As far as PDGM was consider it was worth.
hi nihit ,
its rakesh here i have just qualified for PGDPM-EX 2 yrs course quarterly 1 week classroom course , presently working in MNC in oil and gas/ refinary plant design (piping/stress engineer-design) i have 3 yrs of total exp with 1 yr in site execution at iocl .\present ctc of mine is...
hi Kumar...
You do have a chance to get a call.. final conversion depends on ur performance in GDPI and past acads+extra curriculam ...
Sir,
According to my CAT ScoreCard
overall--51%ile
Maths--7%ile
DI/Reas--64%ile
Verbal--69.9 %ile
I have fileed the form of IPMG. What r my chances of the call from IPMG for GD/PI.
I am a commerce grad.
Please do reply soon
Thank you
Gr888 placements...
thanx for d info,Nihit sir....:D:D:D
i m eagerly waiting for the GD-PI shortlisting.....:angel:
Sorry yaar... that i donno..
U need to chk on website or get in contact with admission committee by mailing them...
Donno much about profiles..as they dint disclosed much.....
Marketing cant say.. bcoz PSU's normally selected based on Graduation feild and interview....
1 1
Nihit.. whn is the gd/pi shortlist expected 2 come out?? and can u tell us d expected dates for gd/pi??