Login
Advertisements
Advertisements

MIT School Of Business Life @ B-Schools

Hello Aspirants!!
An Exclusive Thread For MIT School Of Business.
Have Any Queries/ Doubts Related To MIT School of Business.. Post It Here...
We Will Clear Ur Doubts Through This Thread..
Kindly visit our website: www.mitsob.com
Cheers,
Tarush Goradia
MIT -School Of Busines...
3 2
B I U Post
i got a mat score of 601.5. i have applied in MITSOB. i would like to know the how tough are the GD and PI round. Also i would like to know the ROI perspective of the institute.
  • Like 0
  • Share 0
  • Quote & Reply
  • Follow
  • Abhishekdoshi if you have good knowledge & fluency in English than you wont face a problem in clearing the GD&PI rounds of any college . just be confident .
  • Ritz31 well I faced it, it ws nt 2 tough, there were 3 rounds 1st ws the essay writing, 2nd u hv 2 give an extempore on d same topic as it ws in essay writing n 3rd 1 is d PI, i ws asked abt my hobbies n extra curricular activities like anythng constructive or smthng, strengths, weaknesses & hw i overcomed my weaknesses, asked 2 cmmnt on indian economy, askd abt any latest business news, n 2 cases were also given by them
    • B I U
    I wanted to know abt fee structure for MBA(IB) if u can tell me?
    3 Comments
    Abhishekdoshi you can call on this no and you will get all the info req.... 11 Dec '13.
    Ayushi2911 all r8 thankxxx. 12 Dec '13.
    Isn't there any thread for MIT School of Management? This is irritating
    Abhishekdoshi yes, i cant find it either but you can ask me any query r.... 10 Dec '13.
    Ayushi2911 ah!!! I even can't find any facebook page..... Well I jst.... 10 Dec '13.
    Any students from gujarat getting admission in mitsob this year???
    namankapoor hi prerak. 16 Dec '13.
    i heard dat clses are nt regular ?? is it true hws the clge on regularity basis n in practicle knwlge plz help
    namankapoor hello allisha at mitsob you will always find that student.... 16 Dec '13.
    plz sugst some gud gals hstl near clge
    Plz help me with any contact of hostel/flats/pg for boys near the college plz
    3 Comments
    vctr1477 Thank you very much :) . 31 May '13.
    MITSOB Contact our Ist Yr students-Chivas Ordia- 9158776971Harsh.... 06 Jun '13.
    if one have to chose between imdr,mitsob ,and bimm then which oneis best ......??
    Ritz31 bimm>imdr>mitsob. 3d.
    plz some one tell me which one is better mitsob or mitsom
    can anyone help me with any contacts or names of hostel/flats/pg for girls around the college area plz....
    varun4488 Tryout nearBharati Vidyapeeth University area or Gajanand.... 07 May '13.
    hi....i have a few queries regarding the college. i want to about the placements for marketing at mitsob. what is the average package they offer? also i have heard from sources that many companies ask for a background of first class in 10th,12th and grad otherwise you are not eligible. is it tr...
    @vibhanshu_99Hi i have been selected at MITSOB I would like to knw abt the placement procedure at MITSOB i mean do they have aptitude test,GD/PI? and i would also like to knw that wat are the requ...
    Hi, Vibhanshu..pls have a discussion with our Placement head, Mr Manoj Mehrotra @ 9922427590.
    wats d dress code for girls in mitsob??
    3 Comments
    Nuzi87 How are the placements for Finance in MITSOB, seeing the .... 22 Apr '13.
    gracy...1 agreed wd nuzi...hv u took admin there???. 22 Apr '13.
    Hi i have been selected at MITSOB I would like to knw abt the placement procedure at MITSOB i mean do they have aptitude test,GD/PI? and i would also like to knw that wat are the requirement criteria of different companies coming for campus recruitment?pls dnt post the placement figures
    4 users have answered this question.
    @sachin_Indian I m an engineer so its good to join ur college..?
    @sachin_23 Do good in your interview and u will be through.. be confident.. All the best.
    okk thanks hope i could get admission....
    @sachin_23 no they don't provide operational stream......n yes u can get finance :)
    1 1
    do they have operations stream for MBA?? im not seeing it anywhere on their website plz reply? and i have scored 64 percentile in MAT will i be able to opt for finance?
    MITSOB Yes, you can apply for the PGDM-Finance program. Mitsob d.... 01 May '13.
    What is the class timing in MITSOB? And are there holidays on weekends?
    MITSOB Classes are from 8.00 am-5.30 pm for all six days. Sun is.... 10 Apr '13.