Login
Advertisements
Advertisements

Life @ IBA Bangalore Life @ B-Schools

Hi folks,,
welcome to our page.... And dont forget to thank me to start the page....
This is my 2nd year at IBA and i enjoy every moment of it...
The Scenery , Greenery( Natural / Unnatural!!) here is amazing... Whole campus looks like Resort!!! and its so envigorating....ya so condusive...
8 7
B I U Post
@nikita21 how is the placement in iba???tell me for 2012 batch??is there 90-100% placement??
5 Comments
adcd14 @nikita21 how about the HR placements at IBA bangalore? w.... 08 Apr '13.
nikita21 its good ,,i m not much aware of the avg package of hr ac.... 08 Apr '13.
yeah surefor double sharing-81000+84000(2 years)for triple sharing-72000+75000(2 years)for double sharing(with toilets) -90000+93000
can anyone tell about hostel facilitates and hostel fee???
nikita21 Thank u.
dear it will take 2-3 days , all the best for it....
@nikita21 i gave my interview yesterday. can u tell me how long it will take to get the result.
dear ur background is good just go for pi it will not be much hard dont woryy
1 1
my 10-88.16 12th-92.4 grad- 67.46 and dec mat score is 555.50.what can i expect in pi???what r my chances???how to prepare plzz guide for pi???
its a good choice nitin and campus like resort no doubt...... hostel is also good...not very big rooms but yeah sufficient enough....
nitindevil can u tell me wats d min.package 1could get at iba?n yeah.... 04 Apr '13.
nitindevil @nikita21  can u tell me wats d min.package 1could get at.... 05 Apr '13.
@nitindevil well monday to friday u hav to wear formals from 9am - 6 pm ...thats the rule
@nikita21 also can u tell me smthin abt the campus n hostel facility at iba?
@nikita21 i have taken d admission in iba 13-15batch..can u suggest me its d ryt option or not..n ihve hrd dat we need to wear formals during our classes so is it compulsory 2 wear dat or jeans n casuals wil do..plzz reply.
@nitindevil sorry i m also an aspirant like u.so i cannot guide u.what all option do u have leaving iba???
i have taken d admission in iba 13-15batch..can ny1 suggest me its d ryt option or not..n ihve hrd dat we need to wear formals during our classes so is it compulsory 2 wear dat or jeans n casuals wil do..plzz reply.
@preyesh
@AMS21 thank you
@preyesh I would suggest you to be prepared with the basics of everything, especially, with what you did for graduation. Have a clear idea about your own strengths and weaknesses. And be very confident... .
@chandru86 u can apply admission process is going on
my 10-73.2 12th-67.8 grad-cgpa 7.09 and sept mat score -92.45%tile.what can i expect in pi???what r my chances???how to prepare plzz guide for pi???
Venus group-11 of kalakshetra 13 is highlighting the problems faced by the women....... come and watch our small video clip on
VENUE: AMPHITHEATER @ INDUS BUSINESS ACADEMY,BANGALOREDATE:- 6TH APRIL 2013