Login
Advertisements
Advertisements

Life@GIM (Goa Institute of Management ) Life @ B-Schools

Hey Gimians ..
This is the thread which I always wanted
Edited by Oxymoron: To maintain consistency in thread titles for "Life@Bschool " series
11 1
B I U Post
hi :)
Today was the first official day of lectures @ GIM .... and the journey has kicked off ...
Seniors are already in the campus .... and hostels are buzzing with music .... even the Morque has come back to life
Rain God has shown some mercy tday and the Sun is smiling on Mandovi maki...
2 2
True .. we have got a bunch of wonderful people .. who by the look of things will excel in everything .. be it studies or having fun .. Its wonderful , the way they are giving us a view of whats happening IN gim ...brings back memoris opf my orientation and joining .. and regarding goyal sahab a...
2 2
Oh thats sad ... no probs .... bahut birthday ayenge .. U will get enough opportunity to bump :wow:
dude soon you will realise that O.T is the best place to be
Diwar island is beautiful during the rains ... there is a huge ground .. where if you guys are footie freaks .. can play
I am ...
3 3
Well Well Well.....
M in mumbai when everyone is meeting seniors/bumping sachin n discussing case study.... n yeah.. orientation.... ??:
Take 1: 13th June
Reached GIM... knowing only one guy in my batch....with thoughts of attending remedial courses and study hard... with disappointm...
2 2
One thng I have noticed abt GIM faculty...apart from being highly qualified most of them reflect grace n warmth n are quite friendly ..... " We Care " is smethg tht can be said hre abt the faculty... n My FacAd Mr Nagrajan is too good
1 1
Hi
as anky said yest was the fst bday in our batch n we celebrated it in a fantastic manner ... we all along wth the bday boy Sachin gathered in the common room @12 midngt n it was fun to giv bday bumps n to put cake on Sachins face ....
Tday was d last day of orientation and orientation e...
1 1
we had our first interaction with PGP2's yesterday... it was kinda different as we out numbered the seniors by a huge margin........ bu they were good.. fun here and there.... nice people...
apart from that the best part was that the first Birthday party of our batch happened last night.. and...
1 1
Registration over..also almost done with the orientation..liked the library..nice collection of books n journals.......also thru withe one case study. So it accelarating slowly..will probably land up in a tight schedule by next week end..its good to start like this..don feel sudden pressure..real...
1 1
well the registration is done.. orientation almost over.. and already done with a case study... man.. we are already paicking up speed and our journey has only just started...
the PGP2's have started coming in... and the college is getting more lively now... the warmth with which each of them ...
1 1
Hi deepak, before I answer your question please let tell you that there is a thread of GIM Information Center. Ask your questions there.
Regarding laptops it is not compulsory to buy it from the college this year. I had one which I bought last year and has configuration good enough for the co...
1 1
Just came back after registration. Orientation starts at 2 o'clock in the afternoon. Got a case study in the registration itself. I guess the next 2 years going to be tough specially for me after working 2 and half years in government organisation. But I know that my batchmates, seniors and above...
1 1
What a beautiful thread this has become.
I happened to read through the last few pages amidst the gruelling work and what a de-stresser it is. Just made me realise what heaven I have spent my 2 years in. How much those 2 years in GIM have changed me. For the better. From a fresh engineer with...
3 3
Hi-
I am preparing for MBA this year.I want to knoew that whether it is compulsory to
take teh Laptops from the University. I am planning to buy one this month.So please help.
All the best ...
@kentech .. my roomie as well a guy from your batch were born at GIM as well .. chalo me off to pack my bags ..
Today was the last day for remedial classes.. Mr Kamath helped us brush some concepts..i think that was needed. The best thing about remedial classes was that it helped the batch to meet each other and get accustomed to the campus. Its like a home. We guys have gelled up so well dont feel like it...
The moment i stepped into this heritage structure i felt i am back home. it is the same kind of comfort one cherishes, after coming back home from a long and tiresome journey. Our home (as we all refer it with pride) is as peaceful and accommodating as an old monks home and is always bursting w...
2 2
There are rains everywhere ... there is water ..there is greenery
The place is simply beautiful ... Welcome to GOA , Welcome to the small picturesque town of RAIBANDAR on the banks of beautiful river Mandovi ( which has inspired poets and lovers ...hope seniors will agree ), Welcome to 300...
4 4
Without wasting my time in trying to sound uhmmm "right"..I'll just go with what my heart has to say..GIM is simply awesome! Surely infra-wise we could do a bit more especially to cope with these rainy seasons, but everything else is phenomenal..The greenery, Mandovi, the classrooms & library (ye...
5 5
I agree with aspire, i ralised it now.everyone remembers my name along with surname.. mary in mess, boys in mess, sabby here at the hostel
Hi ..
That was one thing that struck me when I joined GIM last year .. I think I mentioned this in one of my posts last year .. Another point that I noticed here was everyone has such a excellent memory .. They remember your names .. From the mess boys to joe .. to kailash to jaggu to the coll...
1 1