Login
Advertisements
Advertisements

Life@GBO-SRCC (Delhi) Life @ B-Schools

Hi all,
Its a nice feeling to be into GBO-SRCC,Delhi.Not much in the beginning..........but as u all know Delhi University rocks as it goes on.
Waiting for the best to come
Keep up the high spirits.
Good Luck.:smile:
B I U Post
We had a guest lecture today by Mr. Maninder Singh, Head-Talent Development and Nurturing, Viom Networks Limited. He spoke at length to us on the need for talent retention in the corporate world. It was an interesting lecture and I must say that Mr. Singh surely knows a thing or two about ensuring maximum audience participation. A few students of my batch decided not to show up for the lecture despite being given several warnings not to do so. A spanking, however inappropriate, by our beloved principal sir seems to be the most likely punishment for the culprits.

We had our college elections last Friday which coincided with the much more publicized DUSU elections. Walked out of the University metro station to be welcomed by the maddening shouts of political activists campaigning for their respective candidates. Trust me on this, Delhi University turns into a crazy place during election time.:banghead:

Mid-term exams begin in two weeks' time and, to my credit, I have finished reading Michael Crichton's Congo. Now, I can finally give some love and care to my yet untouched course books.

can somebody throw some light on the profiles of the selected candidates, including their educational backgrounds and streams. does srcc goes for diversification in its pgdm batch or it sticks with its pure commercian image as we have seen in undergraduate level? :
Gen 69.6 BOI, Again :P DElhi
  • Like 0
  • Share 0
  • Quote & Reply
  • Follow
    • B I U
    can engineers apply for gbo course??
    DO NOT SHARE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS on the forum.
    It's against the rules. Use PM's instead.
    This is a thread for Life@SRCC.
    Use this thread for further queries http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/other-exams-xat-iift-irma/72743-srcc-gbo-2012-14-notification.html
    Thanks
    looking forward to the part of this great institute
    always wanted to be a part of DU
    now mite be my chance :)
    fingers crossed \m/
    hi, the results for GBO 2011-13 came out yesterday, nd i have secured 38th rank, 343 marks in the written exam..i would like to get some guidance nd suggestions from u abt the GD/PI process..contact me through mail..my email id is << snipped >>
    thanks & regards
    vaibhav gupta
    Kindly post all admission and course related queries on the following thread:
    GBO Admission Help Desk 2011-2013
    Hi,
    If someone want to pursue career in HR,would GBO course help them??
    plz help...
    It has been a really long time since I last posted on this thread. It was not because I was busy or something, just that I had developed a pretty bad writer's block.:banghead: During the last two months, GBOites have witnessed a lot of action. First, it was the Marketing Summit, which proved to b...
    3 3
    We had a guest lecture today by Mr. Maninder Singh, Head-Talent Development and Nurturing, Viom Networks Limited. He spoke at length to us on the need for talent retention in the corporate world. It was an interesting lecture and I must say that Mr. Singh surely knows a thing or two about ensurin...
    5 5
    Hi,
    This is a thread meant for posting about the life at GBO and about its various activities. You can find these information by going through the following two threads-
    http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/other-exams-xat-fms-jmet/44847-srcc-gbo2010-12-admission-helpdesk.html
    http://www.pagalg...
    2 2
    nice to hear abt mba at SRCC.......
    but havent heard much abt this course(the GBO).....can u all plz throw some light on its admn process,placements,fees,etc..
    1 1
    Yeah, it is always sweet when your efforts turn into success!!
    Most of the addresses by HR heads across industries were excellent and so was the team work of student organizers.
    The feasts at annual summits of SRCC has made me a big foodie too..
    Looking forward to annual Marketing Summi...
    2 2
    Nothing tastes sweeter than success! I am sure the HR society guys must be finding this age old adage to be true to its core, especially after delivering a stupendously successful GBO ANNUAL HR SUMMIT 2010 yesterday. The whole of GBO is proud of this achievement. The summit was held at the Russia...
    3 3
    After the toil and hard work of last week, the weekend turned out to be rather pleasant. A much needed extended break which provided some respite from the monotony of what is called the B-school life. The coming week promises to provide some real excitement as we are scheduled to hold our Annual ...
    7 7
    It has been almost a month now in SRCC GBO and I have fallen in love with the college. Everything about SRCC is special in its own way. I went to SRCC for the first time in June last year to get my younger sister enrolled in the B.Com (H) course. I had heard so much about the college, considered ...
    12 12
    Finally into MBA...he he
    One of the finest institutions of India, rather Asia;
    Baki hardwork with loads of chilling out,
    Its Fun n play n work, all @ same tym...
    plus eyes also feel great in campus!!!
    but you know dats also part of lyf...
    GBO
    5 5
    Hey puys!
    Well i had given the exam for SRCC GBO 2010, and i dont know whether i would be getting a call or not, but then what i wanted to know is that, how good is SRCC for doing an MBA equivalent degree (GBO)from? we all know SRCC is THE BEST for a B.Com degree(Undergraduation), but does is...
    whnez the form for GBO-srcc out . does it has a separate xam or it consider CAT scores? how r the placements and whts the fee structure. plz throw sm light on all theses ques .
    thnx a milion
    Hi all,
    Its a nice feeling to be into GBO-SRCC,Delhi.Not much in the beginning..........but as u all know Delhi University rocks as it goes on.
    Waiting for the best to come
    Keep up the high spirits.
    Good Luck.:smile: