Login
Advertisements
Advertisements

Journal.. threads..split..feedback Life @ B-Schools

Ok Folks, The ICFAI experience threads have been split. But there is a loss in certain discussions which have been going on in those threads. There were many of us who were not comfortable to reply to the single thread as it would have detracted from the flow of the same.
Subbu : Feel free to ...
Haan yaar.. I too am waiting for some insight by Manu bhai... but he seems to be too busy ... C'mon Manu ... we're waiting for your experiences !
We are hiring: Sales, Tech, Design etc : www.pagalguy.com/careers/  
  • Like 0
  • Share 0
  • Quote & Reply
  • Follow
Hey Manu,
Good to see u back. We were speculating about ur whereabouts in the thread "bschoolers - get ur ranks here". U can go thru it
Ya, Subbu & I also think that a single thread is better. The thread will be started this evening.
How's life at IBS-B ? Write something yaar....
Make it a single thread guys, it wont make sense if someone who might be interested in ICFAI might want to read our reactions etc and sees several threads. Since all our avatars are ICFAI and only the branches differ, it doesnt really matter as long as anyone reading the posts knows who is postin...
For journals can we do like this:
Lets say there is one thread for everyone (his/her journal) when you click on that thread you see his/her postings only, at the end of each posting there is link for replies (post and read) if you click on them you can go to a page where the posting is written...
Yup, good idea. lets abandon the old threads. Can they be locked, so that no one else can post in them , and their sanctity is preserved ?
oh yea.....looks like the splitting had a curtailing effect..... me too was wondering on which thread to post.....but anyways, since the topics dealt with initial xp at our institutes.....we cud probably start a new thread and go ahead with our regular discussions and leave these threads as they...
Hey PG & Subbu, I renamed the original thread that I started . Hope u ppl dont mind.
Personally, I would have liked if the thread would have remained intact. This would have saved all from browsing 3 different thread to get the info. Also this would have saved the duplication that Subbu has me...
Oww... can't do that. We can split threads, but merging them back is not possible. Now you also have one more possibility.
Create a thread from scratch for yourself. Paste the relevant data from the right threads and continue it as your personal journal.
For everyone's discussion we'll do i...
what i meant was......post the original thread with all replies intact and in their original places as three separate threads, with one allocated to each of us....and from now on, we cud continue on that......hth ..... damn,,,,, i am increasingly becoming non-coherent to a lotta ppl....mebbe i'll...
LOL.. I didn't get what you just said.. I say go ahead and do it.. and make you know to undo it if something goes awry
hey this just struck me....since it is a matter of having three separate threads, without losing the continuity that existed, and, before ppl start asking any qns or replying to the specific posts, why don't we duplicate the thread in its entirety in all three places and then each of us will foll...
Um.. Subbu.. I didn't keep that in mind when I ended up splicing the threads. But if 3 guys post in a single thread, there won't be much continuity ..
I guess this will be given more direction when the questions start flowing to the ICFAI folks where everyone can question issues based on the J...
hey pg....this sure sounds a nice idea m8.....but something i felt missing.....lemme c if can put that in words.....unlike most other b-schools, all the icfai schools have the same syllabi as well as common exams, and scores too are calculated on an all-india basis..... so in-effect what separate...