Login
Advertisements
Advertisements

'The Class of 2012' Life @ B-Schools

Trying to find reasons for coming back to forum even after getting into B-School ??
Thinking that you will not be able to remain in touch with many friends whom you met here during preparation ??
As an answer to these questions , we present before you ' The Class of 2012 ' - Will they live...
121 121
B I U Post
From BIM,Trichy--
The 2011 batch seniors had their convocation a couple of weeks ago and it was accompanied by 'Sangam', the alumni homecoming event which was marked by dance shows, skits, singing and DJ Nite.
Course concludes on April 12. Experiencing the grind of classes, assignments, de...
2 2
NEWS FROM SIBM Pune:
HR SUMMIT 2012 - 'EDEN AGAIN' organised on 11/02/12
Speakers were:-
1) Dr. Ganesh Natarajan, Vice Chairman and CEO Zensar Technologies, National Chair IT & ITES Committee CII, Member Chairmen's Council NASSCOM
2) Mr. Nishchae Suri, Managing Director, Mercer Con...
2 2
Updates from IMI
Not much to update , last term going on . MBA life ends in a month . After that would mean few weeks of holidays before back to corporate world
Right now everyone is planning tours and trips , or participating in b-school events
In a contrast to first year who are ha...
4 4
thanks abhimukh and visionIIM.
Hope we all achieve great heights & remain active at helping each other.
3 3
Congrats sho :cheers:
Wish class of 2012 at Fore good luck for all their future endeavors :thumbsup:
Coming to my story, seems my MBA is going to end after all of yours' has ended. :
13 April it is for me :
Till then just keeping myself engaged at extra curricular activities apart fro...
10 10
Congrats buddy Wish you and your batchmates all the best for the journey ahead
5 5
@ FORE
Over with my MBA today.
Can't believe How quickly these 2 yrs passed by.
Now would be & till joining comes.
Looking forward to farewell & corporate life
3 3
I would like to welcome all HR interested puys for a seminar (tomorrow) at FIIB, Delhi.
https://www.facebook.com/events/369678663057704/
Who should attend: MBA Students (current and aspiring), Faculty of B-Schools, and HR professionals
Its is one of its kind and a great learning opportun...
3 3
From GIM
Things have cooled down after the event Inception ( https://www.facebook.com/events/324696710894474/ ) .. Classes have begun the usual way.. assignments still exist in the 6th trimester .. and the Bakar continues with friends... but yes these 2 years have passed very quickly.. am go...
2 2
Well Last term has started and will end on 20th march so roughly 2 months to go
These two years of college days were amazing , corporate life is gonna be challenging and once again would need to gear up ourselves for this challenge , having spent a cozier 6th term :)
Placement process st...
3 3
@ FORE
Last 10 days left for college, after which exams start. Having mixed feelings, eager to join corporate but would definitely miss awesome student life....
1 1
mPulse'12 is rocking DoMS-NIT Trichy with mind boggling speakers..
First day was over with Mr. Vijay Xavier, Exec. VP, RK Swamy BBDO speaking on Glocalisation.
mPULSE'2012
Regards
Jinson
Reporting from SIBM Pune :-
Now as we near the end of these 2 wonderful years of MBA, we got a flourish of activities going on :
1) Aspirant Relations Team - Admissions Process for SIBM Pune batch (2012-2014) from 4th Feb - 8th Feb
2) Corporate Relations Team - Organising IMPERIO (series...
1 1
Bhavishya, One of the most active social service committees across campuses in the country
Students of IIM Lucknow, the Socially Conscious Future Managers The IIM Lucknow Blog
2 2
Updates frm IMNU (Institute of management, Nirma University)
Last week IMNU hosted Nirma'a annual international conference on management. The Conference provided insights on topics of relevance such as Cultural Intelligence, The impact of eurozone on global recovery , Commercialization Resu...
From MIB, Delhi School Of Economics
Well, The season seems to be full of smiles. Placement season has started again after the break and with most of the guys placed in the batch, its like a party out here.
Classes have started and we're getting back to our normal lives after one hell of a ...
1 1
From BIM,Trichy:
Vacation in progress. Final term begins on 18th. Have brought some books from the library to read at home. Only one company's placement process scheduled during the vacation, on 13th. The interview would be through video conference. Another company's process is scheduled for 1...
Coming back from the term break.... It feels good to be back here.. The environment at GIM Campus is amazing...Friends, Cricket Match, Gupshup, Sports, and Club Events lined up in Term 6 .... This Term is going to be light for most of 10-12 batch..... and since most of the batch is placed so peop...
3 3
Wishing everyone a very very happy new year...
May 2012 bring a lot of happiness, fun & masti for all of us. Most of the students are placed & hopefully the rest wud get placed soon. At IMNU, we r having a campfire tonight, so hoping for a lot of fun there....
1 1
Happy New Year to the entire batch of 2012
Last day of the year , may the new year bring loads of smiles on everyone's face , and we hear a lot good news on placements :)
Last term begins on 2nd january 2012 Placement process re-starts on 3rd of jan
3 3