Login
Advertisements
Advertisements

SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam 2011 Discussions Jobs & Careers

please continue here with all the SSC 2011 related discussions.
link to previous threads :-
http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/career-discussions/73966-ssc-combined-graduate-level-exam.html
http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/career-discussions/72273-ssc-combined-graduate-level-exam.html
http://...
14 14
akshat123456 hi all...i am applying for ssc cgl 2014..... ..... sir pl.... 01 Feb.
B I U Post
@suresh2imagine Dear friend ,I feel that atleast u r nominated and your dossiers are now at present with the Department where u r selected,but in my case my dossier is yet not nominated and the reason given is that the DOSSIER IS AWAITED FROM CONCERNED REGION.But when I contacted the region where...
@terminator87 I have not received thr reply of my first RTI,I dont know why,I have now done the first appeal to the the appealate authority,lets see,do u have any idea on this??
SSC declared result of Combined Graduate Level Exam-2011 on 31 Mar 2012, and about 220 successful candidates were selected for the post of Auditor in CGDA. Subsequently their dossier were forwarded to CGDA for issuance of Appointment Letter in the month of Jun-2012. Almost six months have lapsed,...
Any one selected for Inspector of Posts under Chandigarh Circle .... please reply ....
Hello.. can anyone give me the cut-off marks of central excise for west bengal in CGL 11? Out of 700?
Dear friends,do you have any idea regarding those candidates who are due to get their names nominated in CGL 2011 will get any type of compensation in lieu of salary and also seniority?
Dear Madam,do you have any idea regarding those candidates who are due to get their names nominated in CGL 2011 will get any type of compensation in lieu of salary and also seniority?
Dear friends,do you have any idea regarding those candidates who are due to get their names nominated will get any type of compensation in lieu of salary and also seniority?
dude u can get an idea of this by referring CGL -2012 final Result
@CAA_0649 What score is required to qualify for TA Excise or Preventive Officer for OBC Candidates ??
U.V
@rattan95 its bettr if u can go & submit in person, else no prob in mailing it to the addrs spcifd in lettr.
hello, I have received letter from CAG yesterday.I was sent an acceptance form which i have to send them after signing.Should i post it or hand it over to them personally??please help
One of my friend selected in TA excise received a letter from Ahmedabad HQ to for document verification.
Today got the appointment letter for TA Cbec , New Delhi....ie 12/12/12....Finally the wait is over
i got post of auditor , kolkata ?
i need extension of 4 months , wat is the procedure for getting extension ?
Hello friends, i am Panakul from delhi. i have joined as AG auditor on 10.12.12 in kerala. If any one of you is interested in taking mutual transfer to kerala with me. please let me know. My nos. are - 09711423837 , 07838209137. Email ID - rana.panakul@gmail.com
All the candidates who passed as TA(CBDT) from ER has been allotted GUjarat are nominated?If not then what will be the next approximate period for nomination?
U.V
Halo NihĂŹlistGhosh. Plz suggest buk & study material for DCIO xam. I've xam on 6 jan.
U.V
Halo scintillating.. Plz suggest buk & study material to refer for DCIO xam. Mine is on 6 jan & much cnfusd. Plz help.
scintillating