Login
Advertisements
Advertisements

SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam 2011 Discussions Jobs & Careers

please continue here with all the SSC 2011 related discussions.
link to previous threads :-
http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/career-discussions/73966-ssc-combined-graduate-level-exam.html
http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/career-discussions/72273-ssc-combined-graduate-level-exam.html
http://...
14 14
akshat123456 hi all...i am applying for ssc cgl 2014..... ..... sir pl.... 01 Feb.
B I U Post
I wl join as auditor in cag at Bhubaneswar in april'2014. can anyone tell me what will be my approximate gross salary? what is the hra and tpa at Bhubaneswar?
No one has answered this question, yet. Get cracking.

hi all...i am applying for ssc cgl 2014..... ..... sir pls guide me to decide my prefrences... tell me profiles having office job, best promotion chances , official accomodation available immediately after joining..... pls also tell about promotion scope n accomodation availability in afhq(ministry of defence )... thanks.

• Like 0
  • Share 0
  • Quote & Reply
  • Follow
    • B I U
    Guys from north who have joined in south ...how is your experience1. do u plan in learning the local lang2. how is one supposed to pass the loacl lang exam after 2 yrs and is it mandatory?3. how do the employees view /do they get along are they helpful ?
    Guys from north who have joined in south ...how is your experience1. do u plan in learning the local lang2. how is one supposed to pass the loacl lang exam after 2 yrs and is it mandatory?3. how do the employees view /do they get along are they helpful ?
    15m Guys what is the criteria for place of posting
    suppose a persons home state is Maharashtra..
    and he gets selected in maharashtra
    there are three zones in mah mumbai pune,nagpur
    ..where will he be posted..will his place of origin/home city be considered or is it merit wise....
    what is the number of distinct arrangements of the letters of the word UGCCSIR can be so that U and I can not come together?
    1 user has answered this question.
    Anyone please help me....has anybody joined income tax department in madhya pradesh...i m in trouble..please help me
    hi friends give me info about central excise duty job..?
    Is there any way to change the Centre of exam :(
    I got exam centre as Nagpur which i never filled Am from Mumbai
    3 Comments
    samir4u no way......... 27 Apr '13.
    cbiofficer 19th may k admit card aa gye kya??. 28 Apr '13.
    @kir123 @riteshkrDid you guys join as Assistant in IB and how did you find the job?????
    he guys/i wanted posting in home town for the posting of divisional accountant,please replyyy.
    trvg did you join DA? any answer to this. . 01 Sep '13.
    @kpstp88 I ALSO GOT THE SAME JOB IN UP , MY CONTACT NO . 08765507271 SHARE ANY INFO REGARDING THIS PLZ
    @kpstp88 I ALSO GOT SELECTED FOR SAME POST IN UP
    how to know the status of representations of cgl ?
    when wud final result of cgl 12 be declared after examining representations ..
    @suresh2imagine Hi could you plz tell me if the name of the hospital where the tests are to be carried out is given in the Forms or can we tke the test in any govt. Hospital and then send them the report.?
    @rajshekhar1 @ss72119 i also got the same job , in cga up , inform me about salary , and job profile, share any info regarding dis my email id is : lokeshbhu90@gmail.com
    @ss72119 i also have been selected for jr. accountant in cga up , plz share me any recent info , my email id lokeshbhu90@gmail.com
    @ss72119 yaar hua to mera bhi cga delhi mein hua hai but koi idea lag nahi raha hai..agar kuch pata chale to please inform me and if I get to know something I'll do the same. join me on fb...id is raj_jmss@yahoo.com