Login
Advertisements
Advertisements

SSC CGL 2014 Queries and Discussions Jobs & Careers

All your queries, doubts would be addressed on this thread. We would shortly start posting study material here. So start asking.
24 Comments
kem.harsha are the final year students of graduation eligible for cg.... 02 Mar.
akshcool @kem.harsha No, final year students are not eligible........ 02 Mar.
B I U Post
Hi guys,I have a query.I have filled the complete form and when I went to application printout,I couldnt see my preference codes and also It is saying your part 2 registration is not complete.I had filled fully and they had given me the acknowledgement also.Any idea what is the issue ??
14 Comments
ManchesterUnit I have filled the form again with same details including .... 11 Feb.
Zotu Ok I will try the same..thnx..... 11 Feb.
Hello Guys,
Can anyone tell me about the final cut off ( after interview) of assistant in css & all other assistant for desk job of Group B for a general candidate?
5 Comments
kg3634 Sir, It is showing that "the page you requested cannot be.... 10 Feb.
Alok2333 @kg3634 around 370-380 a/c to 2012 . 10 Feb.
Exam kab hai?
Hi.. Can someone post the best preference of posts? Thanks for the help.
StudyPal.co www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10200486603286485&set;=gm.... 10 Feb.
Billa91 Hi, thanks for the link. But it seems to be broken. Not o.... 11 Feb.
ssc n patern chnge kr dia kya cgl k..??
StudyPal.co No ....It is same as it was last year. 10 Feb.
I have erroneously mentioned multiple preferences for a single post Divisional Accountant Job Code Q(8th and 11th priority) . Will it lead to outright rejection of my form ? I have tried to contact them by all forms but to no avail. So kindly share some pointers puys about should I fill the form ...
StudyPal.co They will not reject ur form. They will take other post i.... 10 Feb.
ayyanar7 system wouldnot have allowed you to submit..Please rechec.... 12 Feb.
please koi bata sakta hai k "plinth to paramount English" book online mil sakti hai kya?i searched for it...but didnt got....:-(
hi puys! does anybody have idea when exactly we'll have to join if we get selected for an interview post? i'm asking this bcoz i have been selected for a private company with a bond for an year. so i'll have to serve till march-2015. but i'm more interested in ssc.
do will the process take alm...
StudyPal.co Generally it takes an year. You will join the private co.... 10 Feb.
does SSC allow multiple application? i have already applied.. i want to make changes in order of application. can i apply again?
4 Comments
StudyPal.co Both the above suggestions are Enough to solve ur query. .... 10 Feb.
ayyanar7 you can apply....but for only application you have appear.... 12 Feb.
can someone share with me the job profile of assistant in IB? cant find it anywhere?
jobhunter mrunal.org. 07 Feb.
ayyanar7 obviously ...except CSS ..all jobs can be anywhere in ind.... 12 Feb.
Can someone tell me best books for Preparing for General Knowledge for SSC CGL Tier 1
StudyPal.co Arihant publications are best.. 10 Feb.
Hi puys,
Share Your time Table,How you allot time to all 4 sections.

Hi puys, I have applied online for SSC CGL exam..do i need to send the application print out to the respective regional office??

• Like 0
  • Share 0
  • Quote & Reply
  • Follow
    • B I U
    Hi guys,
    Hope You all are doing fine. As SSC CGL is approaching very fast so Make your study plan and start preparing for Tier 1.Here are some tips which i want to share with all of You and hoping that you will share it with your friends so that maximum number of people will clear this exam an...
    i am a final year b.tech student.. my graduation will be comleted by june this year.. am i eligible to apply.. please enlighten me guys .. confused
    ychetan no! I wish it were like an engineering job where one coul.... 09 Feb.
    shiiv ok :( . thats a strange rule because by the time of joi.... 09 Feb.
    What is a departmental exam for assistants in SSC, can somebody switch ministry after clearing thisexam, like an assistant in CSS can join CVC or external affairs?
    4 Comments
    ayyanar7 u r not eligible... 12 Feb.
    StudyPal.co No...... 19 Feb.
    Puys.. plz suggest me some good books for maths (Except M.Tyra, R.S.Agrawal, Kiran publication) and english.. Thanks in advance!
    svvv for english you may want to try "word power made easy" by.... 09 Feb.
    StudyPal.co Arun sharma ..... but it will be tough,,,,,,RS aggarwal i.... 19 Feb.
    They have mentioned tht the application form has to b sent to the SSC Office!!!
    Hw the hell do i do tht???
    4 Comments
    Alok2333 @jashholmes only offline mode candidates need to send th.... 10 Feb.
    jashholmes @Alok2333 Yes. Bt whre???. 11 Feb.
    Puys, need your favour. What Preferences should I choose If I want to stay in Gujarat. Please Help.
    Puys,I have glasses. I have a doubt that can I apply to post of Inspector in Preferences?
    ayyanar7 u can... 12 Feb.
    StudyPal.co yes u can. 18 Feb.