Login
Advertisements
Advertisements

SSC CGL 2012 (Queries & Discussions) part-3 Jobs & Careers

Hi everyone,:cheerio:
We can continue here with all the SSC CGL 2012 related queries.
All queries regarding the test, its pattern,previous test papers, results, application form, eligibility, etc can be discussed through this thread.
Link to the older thread:
http://www.pagalguy.com/...
16 16
The reason they are responsible to the president is because they all take office under his seal only, this extends to all SC and HC judges and CAG, PM and many other authorities. Some might confuse this with answerability to the PM. Also, please don't mix impeachment in this as it is a separate ...
Which one is different 1. team 2. crowd 3. class 4. group
1. 64:72::53 ans. 52
Bhai Area of sector = pi*r^2*theta/360
Now length of arc = pi*r*theta/180
Then area of sector=1/2*l*r
=1/2*3.5*5
=17.5/2
=8.75 my take...
Area of Sector = L*R/2
Whre L=Length of Arc
R= Radius
Anyone please...
Welcome bhuvan...after a long break...
1 1
xplain dis sum on page 221
pagals not coming in here.....neelk,kjrocks,sachislyfe, rahul bhai, anki,etc.... What happened to you people....not interested anymore or busy in ecstatic self preparation....we need assistance in some way......common puys....sachislyfe i thought u went somewhere but silent.....:(
@sachislyfe....welcome back.....bhai what happened??? We want your continuous support.....where were you???? Bhai galatiyan insan se hi hoti hain......we need your valuable assistance what may come......
Congrats Mayank Bhai.....Yaar hume bhi bula lo...:grin::grin::grin:
Sorry mobile user....
Sequence from left A-H-G-F-D-B-C-E
It should be the sequence
bro i dnt want to be a maestro in GK
Thanks for showing me the mirror nw in future i will contain myself from posting any decorated post
We r not participating in Bournvita Quiz contest and thts why i said it feels gud to be a silent observer :)
When i said that i m always right or ...
64::72:53
a) 44 b) 54 c) 52 d) 70
????
find the odd one out:
a) YDWB b) TKRI c) QNOM d) HLFJ
c
find out the pair of numbers that does not belong to the group for lack of common property
a) 16-18 b) 56-63 c) 96-108 d) 86-99
d
6:5::8
a) 2 b) 4 c) 6 d) 10
c
_ab_ b...
B 105
My take.....
A-H-G-F-D-B-C-E-A doesn't know how to upload a pic but this will be the order in which they will sit.
@murutheguru....right...infosys is not mentioned there...
Continue Infosys was first indian company listed in nasdaq.
I have some doubts someone please explain these:
64::72:53
a) 44 b) 54 c) 52 d) 70
find the odd one out:
a) YDWB b) TKRI c) QNOM d) HLFJ
find out the pair of numbers that does not belong to the group for lack of common property
a) 16-18 b) 56-63 c) 96-108 d) 86-99
6:5::8
a...
@sasi&ram; in lucent infosys name is nt there among indian companies listed in new york stock exchange but ......