Login
Advertisements
Advertisements

SSC CGL 2012 (Queries & Discussions) Jobs & Careers

Congratulations Puys...........!!
Here we start off with our preparations for CGL-2012 the dream of many of us.....
Therez a long way to go a lot to be done so lets all get together and fight for the common goal...

Lets pledge to "STOP NOT TILL THE GOAL IS REACHED"!

The Journey has begun and with a new day and new hopes let us detemine to convert our dreams into reality....
KOSHISH KARNE WAALO KI HAAR NAHI HOTI

So JUT-JAAO all the 2012 aspirants.....LETS MAKE IT HAPPEN.!

P.S: This is where you can share any queries, problems, whatsoever about CGL-12

P.P.S: Please lets make sure that we will keep this thread clean, with no nasty or unwanted comments :nono: so that it can run successfully like the previous year threads.

GOD BLESS US ALL..............
Women who seek to be equal with men lack ambition.
  • Like 57
  • Share 57
  • Quote & Reply
  • Follow
Lets begin by taking mock-tests every sunday and analyze our scores on this thread.
I or anyone else on this thread can post the paper or the book name n page no. where we can find the paper & solve the same paper every sunday.
In this way we can take the same test and analyze our performan...
4 4
A tip to start for CGL 2012
Try to solve CGL 2011 tier1 paper [ you will get 4 papers] solve one each in one month from now onwards and try to see your progress except GA and analyse the weak areas .
this is the time you should know the topics ( as in syllabus) and your weak areas.
Dri...
3 3
I also join PUYS Aspirants 2012.....
DNT LOOK BCK UNTILL GOAL IS ACHEIVED
3 3
To Start-off with the preparation strategies here is the post of GLADIATORGHOSH who has been kind enough to take some time out for CGL-12 aspirants and share his strategy through this post:
BY gladiatorghosh:
I received a lot of PMs to share the strategy for next year aspirants i.e 2012......
29 29
No matter what you are,
No matter where you come from,
No matter what u have been through..
If u have the will....You have it all!
IF.....
IF you can keep your head when all about you
Are losing theirs and blaming it on you,
If you can trust yourself when all men doubt you,<...
11 11