Login
Advertisements
Advertisements

SSC CGL 2010 : Joining details and other updates Jobs & Careers

This thread is primarily for those who have qualified in CGL 2010 and are awaiting their joining. Discuss dates, updates, concerns about joining here.
If you want to know about/ are appearing in CGL 2001, click.
9 9
B I U Post
i think u r talking abt cbec inspectors in bangalore zone
i also have the same query man!!!...:P
Anybdy knows the contact no. of mumbai customs please share it.
thanks in advance
Bangalore zone guys...............PVR will b done b4 joining and we can submit medical certificate issued frm the CMO office
can any 1 give me information about CGDA pune Zone for Auditor ?can any 1 provide me his contact details who got the zone allocated as pune in CGDA as auditor.
s some body plz answer on it...
it might be b4 joining...
bt they have not finilize the decision on it yet.....
pl post the bangalore cbec number and also do u have any info on when the police verification might be done? before or after joining? thanx...
cald up VADODARA CX today...dey said tht dey havent recivd d dossiers yet(inspectors)...nd it wil take quite a time fo d final posting nd ol...
whn askd abt d police verification part dey said tht it wud b done after joining...gud fo us...!!!
Some of my friends who has got Income tax Inspector through ssc cgl 2010 in gujrat region, have got appointment letter in first week of sept 2011. I have got patna region. Is there anybody who has got appointment letter from patna region?
1 1
does anyone know about the departmental progress and promotions of a tax assistant? after how many years does one get promoted as an STA and from when can one start appearing for the departmental exams? and till what post can a TA write the departmental posts for? pl reply
BTW delhi zone has already intimated candidates for their physical on 12th of oct for CE insp.
thnx SU for all the info.this is really helpful
guys who got Chennai cbec TA and would like to change over to Bangalore kindly PM me
NOt exactly by Oct 31st they have not yet decided
it may be possible by 45 days to 60days as bangalore zone........
any have any other information.........
1 1
Has anyone, selected for the post of Income Tax Inspector and allotted Bhopal zone, received any kind of communication till date? Please reply...
thanx mate ur posts r really useful. does dat mean dat v can join by 31 oct 2011 at de latest as was mntioned in de forward letter??
See SSCChief,s tweets on the same matter on ssc site under sub section twitter. You do not have to produce NOC at the time of interview. once selected u can resign and join there.
Check IT dept official site under departmental news (Zone Allocation of ITI). Probably it was candidate with Rank SLA/173
Bangalore Zone received our dossiers and they informed they would send letters by 10 days
1 1