Login
Advertisements
Advertisements

SSC CGL 2010 : Joining details and other updates Jobs & Careers

This thread is primarily for those who have qualified in CGL 2010 and are awaiting their joining. Discuss dates, updates, concerns about joining here.
If you want to know about/ are appearing in CGL 2001, click.
9 9
B I U Post
is there anyone who has joined in Income tax madhya pradesh...i am in trouble..please help me out
  • Like 0
  • Share 0
  • Quote & Reply
  • Follow
    • B I U
    one stop solution to all issues - books, strategy, previous papers etc etc..
    http://cgle.vze.com
    Hi All,
    Can anyone of you answer my question
    For 2011 ssc qualified, Did anyone received joining letter
    thanks for your quick response
    Just see last year cut offs from SSC website. The cutoffs will be in that range only.
    2. Interviews are not difficult. They ask very general questions. Bus thoda general GK. Apne subjects and newspaper padhna bahut jaruri hai. rest koi dikkat nahi hoti. Further Interview elimination is not the...
    hey guys...how much time does a guy get after tier 2 and between interview?
    hey people. please help with some disaster control...my tier 1 exam 2012 did not go well...scoring about 120...how much do i need to score in tier 2(if i can sit for it) and interview to get MEA? please help.......
    hello sir. my name is agnitra. congratulations on your selection in MEA. would it be possible for you to answer the following questions? i would be greatly indebted to you if you cud...
    1. what should be ideal score in tier 1, tier 2 and interview to get MEA? (for ur category)
    2. how diffic...
    Puys, I have been selected in CAG as Jr Accountant via CGL-2011
    I gave this exam in Bangalore and got a location as Himachal Pardesh
    But my Concern is from where i can see my Nomination status.
    As i did nt see Nomination in either kkr website or in ssc nr website.
    Plz help yaar....
    Hi!
    I have been selected as Assistant in MEA through CGLE-2011
    Can someone please tell me about this job, salary, and scope?
    By when is the joining date?
    Hi friends , i have been selected for jr accountant in CGA....
    Please help me understand , what are CGA offices (what kind of offices) ?
    And is it true that in jr accountant post there are transfers in the same state only , means you cannot change states after 3 years?
    Please do reply ....
    Any news of the joining for freshers selected as iti ????
    GUYS ... will anyone tell me the fax no. or email id of the ssc chief... actually there are are few discrepancies in the answer key released by ssc for its fci AG- 3 exam held on 5th feb. 2012....????? do rply
    good luck for the future............... enjoy ur job dear.......... :cheers:
    1 1
    can anybody provide list of obc in ssc exams