Login
Advertisements
Advertisements

RBI GRADE B Officer Recruitment-2013 Jobs & Careers

Notification for RBI GRADE B Officer Recruitment-2013 is out, total vacancies 98 (Gen 49).
12 60 Comments
pranjal1488 in the notification it is written 3 hr duration for objec.... 17 Aug '13.
Rosellily bankxamsguide.blogspot.in/2013/06/pratiyogita-darpan-e-bo.... 24 Aug '13.
B I U Post
I think they will be calling 98*3= 294 candidates for final interview. Any idea how many cands they will be calling for second phase?
4 Comments
awadh076 @Rajan_says brother they will be calling 18 times the va.... 02 Sep '13.
Rajan_says Great..!!. 02 Sep '13.
Friends please follow this thread for DAILY Hindu paper discussion and also kindly contributehttp://www.pagalguy.com/forums/jobs-and-careers/target-ias-csat-mains-2014-t-101163/
i am new in dis thread.can any1 pls post me the ga of grade b of 24th afternoon session
hey guys..cn anyone plzz really suggest me how to prepare for RBI phase II...as they have mentioned hell no of topics for the exam...which one of them are really important???please reply to my query...thanx..
3 71 Comments
sandeeeep Best of Luck. 02 Sep '13.
amitdhama99 likewise bro... . 02 Sep '13.
can anyone please elucidate or illustrate or explain this
The RBI stated in its annual report that the Non-Deliverable Forwards (NDF) markets are exerting more pressure on the onshore currency market, especially when rupee is under stress. The rupee has nearly declined 21 % so far this fisca...
1 12 Comments
ABHIJITNAIR @s.k.ashwini07 okay . 02 Sep '13.
jrsrinu @s.k.ashwini07 very very nice explanation :) . 02 Sep '13.
can anyone please shed some light on the timing of last time RBI mains exams...like after how many days of mains results were out...they give how much time between d interview and result.. and also how much time do they generally provide after result of interview and joining..as per last year st...
Guys i am attaching a notepad containing Questions from 24th Morning slot .... in an arranged manner .There are 61 questions in it ..... help me in adding extra 19 questions
@hp285679 @priyanka-1 @pla7yer @Chulbul_pandey @sandy26jan
txt file
56 Comments
supro @spanny thanks for reminding that one ... :) so now t.... 04 Sep '13.
Rebelion @supro thanx for useful comments... . 04 Sep '13.
When a bank reports fake notes( currency) to RBI......Hw much they get in compensation?
  • Like 1
  • Share 0
  • Quote & Reply
  • Follow
    • B I U
    RBI recently provided FOREX SWAP WINDOW to the oil companies where the companies get $ from RBI to meet their daily requirements. Now, can someone pls explain me how does this FOREX SWAP WINDOW works and how it could benefit the Rupee value??
    1 79 Comments
    s.k.ashwini07 @prateek987 whenever a deal is entered it is mentioned.... 31 Aug '13.
    Pagulguy @s.k.ashwini07 @ankikevin He was referring to my delet.... 31 Aug '13.
    Any idea of the ratio in which they select to phase 2 ? no. of vacancies to no. of ppl selected for phase 2...
    1 29 Comments
    ChachaChoudhary @masoom bhai PPP to aapko pata hi hai...EPC mein bus sco.... 31 Aug '13.
    awadh076 @canudeep the ratio last time in 2011 was 1434/80 = 17.9.... 31 Aug '13.
    Hello All,
    Will any one please guide me on the following:If I am applying in any other PSU/Govt jobs, Do I have to intimate my current organization or its only at the time of interview that I should intimate them for acquiring NOC?
    Currently I am working with one of the Public sector Gen...
    10 Comments
    surya.427 In general..the process will be something like this..afte.... 31 Aug '13.
    1234PG Thank-you. Even i have a doubt about the higher basic pa.... 01 Sep '13.
    hi friends ...started preparation for phase 2 ???????
    3 Comments
    priyadarshan62 i think we shud start preparing..agar nahi bhi hota hai t.... 30 Aug '13.
    ad9330 last time around phase 1 was conducted on 18th dec 2011(o.... 31 Aug '13.
    Will they reduce marks for wrong answers at the end of each section or at the last by counting the total number of wrong answers? Anyhow, score is going to be the same in both ways. But I just wanted to know.
    3 Comments
    AnkitChoudhary1 @mayha for each section.. that is how they can decide wh.... 30 Aug '13.
    IndianHulk Each sectionwise.. Thats what the meaning of individual c.... 30 Aug '13.
    I appeared on 25th Morning Batch. Attended 135 questions. GA-52 Eng - 20 Quant - 17 RA-46. I am sure of all the sessions except GA. I belong to GEN category. What could be my chances??
    3 Comments
    mayha Yes.. :( But i'm not sure of GA.. This is my prob :( .... 30 Aug '13.
    hemalathan attended 118 ques ly... obc category :( any chance... G.... 30 Aug '13.
    How many of you think that RBI should have conducted Grade B officer phase 1 exam in offline mode rather than online mode ?
    1. • • •
    2. • • •
    3. • • •
    4 Comments
    awadh076 sorry @supro and @s.k.ashwini07 , now corrected the m.... 30 Aug '13.
    supro @awadh076 :) . 30 Aug '13.
    Any other PSU exams around the corner ?
    10 Comments
    Pratul19 @MBA_FIN For Post Graduates..the experience is not speci.... 30 Aug '13.
    NehaN03 @ruuze ok behna :P . 30 Aug '13.
    appeared on 25th morning attempted 114 only G.k 48 eng 20 reasonigh 31 math 15 with 90% accuracy category OBC what is my chances guys.
    sanslife clueless about the cut off for obc ! it should be 10 less.... 29 Aug '13.
    Hello puys
    What could be the individual cut-offs this year???
    14 Comments
    vivekiict Heyy guys. 29 Aug '13.
    IndianHulk @surajsk I hope for d same.... 29 Aug '13.