Login
Advertisements
Advertisements

RBI Assistants Exam Related Discussion Jobs & Careers

The second bank exam of the season is just a month from now i.e RBI Assistants Exam so lets start preparing for the same.
In this thread we shall discuss shortcuts, strategies and the best way to study for the next one month.
Exam Date: 29.04.2012
RBI Study Material:
Numerical Abilit...
20 19
Aboli. xSWAPNILx: hey your download links are nt workng..plz g.... 15 Jun '13.
B I U Post
plz any1 clear my confsn ,do we need to bring all those documents we have already sent during the interview????????????????????????????
  • Like 0
  • Share 0
  • Quote & Reply
  • Follow
    • B I U
    Can someone let me know whether rbi assisstant exam will be held next year or not...
    @xSWAPNILx Some people said on this site that they got 159 marks and final cutoff was 147, still not selected. How is it possible? Please clarify on this.
    3 Comments
    xSWAPNILx ^right.. 20 Sep '13.
    BBT2013 @xSWAPNILx Then any idea about last selected candidates .... 22 Sep '13.
    hey swapnil,is this material from national school of banking good? did your friend join this coaching?was the coaching good ?plz reply asap
    xSWAPNILx RS Aggarwal is much better and coaching was not good, the.... 05 Sep '13.
    16Priya thank you. 05 Sep '13.
    is there any body who attended the interview from benguluru last year.... pls share your experience.......... pls pls pls.........thanks in advance
    Shortlisted from mumbai , but really confused ..Guys wat is d scope of working as rbi assistant ?? what different opportunities can come up ..prmotional exam only after 3 years
    sandiana yes. 17 Aug '13.
    what is the way to check the Roll number......i just have the registration number in my e-mail.......anyone help how to check the result......
    rbi results out....chk it out guysim nt in
    can u temme the source fr dis info
    expecting rbi key answers in few weeks
    sandiana result in 2-3 days. 05 Aug '13.
    car2206 @sandiana can u temme the source fr dis info. 08 Aug '13.
    Can somebody please tell me whether I need to take a colour printout of the call letter or is a normal black n white print is ok?
    13 Comments
    ENINKAY :thumbsup: ATB. 24 Jul '13.
    justu123 thanx :) hope you too clear the exam. 24 Jul '13.
    Didn't have a glitch-free experience during the exam. Had to change the PC twice due to hanging of PC (time was ticking btw). In total missed around 5 precious mins. Could have attempted at least 3 Qs more.
    Total attempts- 166 (with around 95% acc) Reasoning - 34English - 39Numerical A - 21GK...
    1 7 Comments
    Purvesh040 @jay333 for reasoning do syllogisms (logical deductions).... 20 Jul '13.
    mailtoliku @Purvesh040 ThaNx bro.... 20 Jul '13.
    200 questions were too much in 2 hours for an online exam. 160 questions are a good deal for 2 hours. I attempted the whole exam vd the strategy I always apply, but then i realized I wont be able to finish all the sections. So 'maths' part suffered. I attempted 163 in total only 24 in maths outta...
    2 4 Comments
    mailtoliku @RawHul tHANX bRo...n all d best 4 ur exam result.. 20 Jul '13.
    RawHul @mailtoliku - same to u bro. 21 Jul '13.
    hiiiiiiiiii freinds can any one give me answer key of ssc sub inspector exam held on 23 june plzzzzzz
    RBI Assistant exam has 4 dates. I m done with all the procedure, however my centre is locatd at some other place. When will the date of my exam be known to me n hw?
    Guys, please help. I have submitted the online form but the signature which I uploaded was wrong. Can I fill up the form again or will my application be rejected ?
    pareshck you can fill,but duplication of candidate will happen and.... 20 Jun '13.
    is there someone who got job in psb after clearing ibps clerk ad then applying for rbi assistant post..
    i just want to knw that in form there is a field like are you employee in central govt. or psb...but this field is only active when you say yes to exserviceman category which i am not..as i ...
    what is the inhand salary in RBI Assistants ?? Does anyone know about it?
    skars 17777. 14 Jun '13.
    Sachininsane Take home salary will be around 19k, after cutting NPS de.... 14 Jun '13.
    RBI ASSISTNT PREVIOUS PAPER.....
    pdf file
    ratnasen thanks :) . 16 Jun '13.
    guys rbi assistant recrutiment 2013..... to b out frm may 30 2013...... throw some light... on wt kind of job prospect....it is... and wt's da scope?.... is it a lucrative one.... wt kind of salry does it offer?
    30 Comments
    gaju06 If u hav any idea about Grade B pattern pls explain m &a.... 06 Jun '13.
    SantoshP001 Hey anupda do u have knowledge of marathi.....and can u .... 16 Jun '13.