Login
Advertisements
Advertisements

Queries on MBA through Correspondence / Part Time and Online MBA Jobs & Careers

Dear All
Here, we present you the seperate thread where you can post all your queries on MBA through Correspondence and Part time or Online MBA. Shoot your queries and puys with knowledge/information on the same shall help you. :)
Link to the previous thread which served for both Executi...
2 2
B I U Post
I have registered with CRISIL CCAP program, dates r yet to be announced and today I have also gave interview and forwarded CV to HR at ICICI Securities...she'll let me know if she shortlists me, otherwise I'll go with CRISIL.
1 1
Hi Chandan,
I edited my previous post which you quoted. There is some correction, the age limit for crisil isn't 25 but 27. i.e. you should be born on or after jan 1 1985. Then you can be eligible for its career programs. Crisil is reputed credit rating organisation. If you are under 27 and is...
2 2
Just like u interacted with Sikkim Manipal, I would suggest try to interact with someone who has been doing AIMA course.
I am 30 year old working lady working at back office level and I want to do distance learning MBA & after doing much research, I have shortlisted below two institutes as per my budget (1.5 lakh at max for full course) and eligibility (49.33 % in B.com).
But now I am confused which one to sele...
guys plz help me-
i have this colleges bimm pune,sies mumbai,nit durgapur.
which clges i will opt for in orderwise??
Hi all ..
i have just passed my B tech this year and working in in an IT company NOW the problem is that i wanted to do the MBA & i have also cleared the GGISPU MBA written exam but I heard that the ip university is only good for the Btech not for MBA . One of my friend gave an option to do an...
Can anybody tell me the MARKET VALUE of IGNOU MBA ???
How is it to go for it ???
Does that bear a good image among recruiters and in industry and job market ???
Hi..I am working in Gurgaon in IT industry (exp of 7.5+ yrs). I wish to do part time MBA and want to teach in mgmt colleges..Which is good for me MDI or FMS ?
right
I am working with HDFC Bank as a Phone Banking Officer....
I got offer to pursue Part time 1 year executive MBA from one of the best IIM. i have 6+ years of work ex in sales & banking industry. I have already done distance learning MBA from SMU. Will above program will really help? pls suggest..??
Hi everyone,this is Shweta.I would like to know which is the best institute for pursuing distance learning mba in HR?I have few options in mind:-
1.Symbiosis,Pune-They provide a diploma at the end of the programme,placements not assured.
2.Sikkim Manipal University-Providing a degree at the end of the programme,avg. placement package 4 lakh starting
3.ICFAI
4.AIMA

Which one to opt for?:wow:What is better a degree or a diploma?:wow:
My academic details:-
10th-86%
12th-84%
B.Tech(Computer Science)-86%

Currently having 1.5 years of work expirience.I gave CAT in 2010 with 74%,CAT2012 score 64%.I am working as a Business Analyst currently.I would like to advance my career in the same direction.Looking for an MBA programme which could add value to my profile.And in future,which helps me in opening up my own firm.I would not be able to pursue a full time MBA.So I wanted to go for a part time mba/distance mba/correspondence mba course.Right now registrations are closed for all good institutes for a correspondence/part time mba programme or I have not given the qualifying exam like SNAP,XAT,CHMET to be eligibile for that.So I am planning to go for a distance learning mba programme.Please advise which would be the best institute to join in in terms of knowledge,degree/diploma value of the institute.Please advice soon,only have a day to finalize.Truly appreciate your help
  • Like 0
  • Share 0
  • Quote & Reply
  • Follow
    • B I U
    Hi All,
    Have got around 3.3 years of work ex in Telecom Domain as a Process Designer.
    And recently I have shifted the domain to Retail Industry as Associate Consultant.
    Overall I have 3.6 years of work ex. And since the inception of my career I am into Business Process Management.
    Ok thats good....well you working right?
    PGDM courses are not certificate course rather a diploma...There is a huge difference between the two....
    All iim's, XL's and top league b schools provide PGDM and not mba degree....
    1 1
    @akansha-i Know ur eager to go for executive mba but for this pupose you need to have at least a minimum of 3 years job experience .Only after fulfilling that critearia will you be able to look out for colleges providing executive mba's .There are n number of colleges providing executive mba's bu...
    2 2
    i want to do executive mba
    Its not like that ....i have know several people who have completed their pgdm and and pursued higher studie....i want to know which course you want to do after mba also where pgdm degree is not accepted?
    1 1
    first of all.....let me make myself clear, PGDM is not a degree, it's a certification as i told u earlier also :)
    And ppl who r gng for higher studies after pursuing PGDM course must have pursued another degree course(postgraduation) which may be thru corres also...