Login
Advertisements
Advertisements

Mission SBI - 2011 Jobs & Careers

Guys,
After going through a lot of requests and to help everyone including me I am starting this thread keeping in mind SBI as a target. Seniors are requested to help me.
1) Please nominate 5 most experienced members who will solving the questions posted in this thread with conventional met...
14 14
B I U Post
I am ready for discussion - If Puys and Luys universally decide to start discussion we can start tomorrow itself , with the said schedule.....
We will solve questions from R.S.Aggarwal at home - And discuss those questions which gives us a headache / where shortcut tips and tricks can b worked...
5 5
i couldn't agree more wid shaan bhai......tis is jst what i felt whn i saw d thread but cudn't post bcoz i was out f station 4 BOB and CORP(Abhishek bhai,apke seher me hi gaya tha main:))...........d format suggested by abhishek bhai is d way 2 go......just posting questions wid answers and answe...
4 4
@ ashwinde :::: really sorry to say dude , but you are making this thread useless....there is no use of discussing such type of questions here bcoz there is a separate thread for it " The PO DREAM TEAM "..... I think strategy suggested by abhishek009 bhai is great and we should really follow that...
3 3
Not only input, in case you are given say 'n'th step of any arrangement and an earlier step is to be determined, the answer would be Cannot be determined.
As applying a bit of reasoning, we can get that for an earlier step or input, we'll have more than one set of arrangements, PROVIDED, numbe...
2 2
I do not think we people will be so unlucky to be asked such typical questions. Jokes apart, please bring in those sort of typical questions.
Don't make this as a thum rule that whenever U r asked to determine Input statement answer will b can not b determined.
There r some typical I/O problems where one can find out the Input !!
IMPORTANT POINT:
Please note that in any Input-Output arrangement question it is not possible to find out the Input Step when some other step is given. In these sort of questions answer to selected by you in a second is
" Cannot be Determined ".
Question:
Study the following information carefully and answer the given questions:
A word and number arrangement machine when given an input line of words and numbers rearranges them following a particular rule in each step. The following is an illustration of input and rearrangement. ...
1 1
Guys, in place of sending Private Messages put in your queries and valuable suggestions in the thread so that any member may answer your query. This will save the time gap between query and their solutions.
Secondly an active participation is required from everyone who are preparing for PO Exa...
2 2
Question:
Study the following information carefully and answer the questions.
P, Q, R, S, T, V, W and Z are sitting around a circle facing at the centre. R is third to the right of Z, who is second to the right of P.S is not an immediate neighbour of Z and R.T is third to the left of S....
1 1
Question:
In each question below is given a group of letters followed by four combinations of digits/ Symbols numbered 1,2,3 and 4 You have to find out which of the combinations correctly represents the group of letters based on the digit/symbol code of each letter and the conditions those...
1 1
Plz edit and qoute some part of the huge post ...
Anyways here is our google groups , U will find all materials here -
https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!forum/bank-po-n-related-xams
1 1
can u please tell me how to prepare for banking awareness section: i request you to give me some link or matter
Question:
Six reviewersFrank, George, Hilda, Jackie, Karl, and Lenawill review four moviesMystery, Retreat, Seasonings, and Wolvesaccording to the following conditions:
Each reviewer reviews exactly one movie, and each movie is reviewed by at least one of the six reviewers.
Hilda reviews...
Question:
In the following questions, the symbols @,,%, $ and are used with the following meaning as illustrated below :
'P@Q' means 'P is not smaller than Q'.
'P *Q' means 'P is neither greater than nor equal to Q'.
'PQ' means 'P is neither greater than nor smaller than Q'.
Question:
(i) A, B, C, D, E and F are six members of a group. Out of these 3 are males and 3 are females.
(ii) There are 2 electricians, 2 lumbermen, one television star and one draper in the group
(iii) B, E, C and A are two married couples, each one having a different profession.
(i...
Question :
Read the following information and answer the questions that follow.
a. There is a group of six persons Angapoora, Bakralu, Chaparganju, Drakula, Engumakora and Fasoolara from a family. They are Professor, Clerk, Trader, Tailor, Surgeon and Pilot.
b. The Surgeon is the grandfa...
Question:
Six plays, P, Q, R, S, T and U are to be held during the week i.e, from Sunday to Saturday. In the
day, only one play can be shown, and the showing of the plays is subject to the following
conditions:
A two day gap should exist between the showing of plays T and S.
The sh...
Question :
A, B, C and D are four ladies who are friends of Elizabeth. On one Saturday the four of them visited Elizabeth at her weekend getaway.
(I) The time of each visit was as follows: A at 8 Oclock, B at 9 Oclock, C at 10 Oclock and D at 11 O clock.
(II) At least one woman visite...
Question:
Read the following information and answer the questions given below. (i) A, B, C, D, E, F and G are seven members standing in a row (not necessarily in the same order) facing north.
(ii) C and B have as many members between them as G and C have between them.
(iii) D, who is 3rd...
1 1