Login
Advertisements
Advertisements

is LIC ADO job good ? Jobs & Careers

one of my friends is doing a teaching job @24k p.m and now been selected for LIC ADO job. is it worth goings for lic ado :|
  • Like 0
  • Share 0
  • Quote & Reply
  • Follow
LIC is better go for it
Dear friends I have been selected for the job of an ADO in LIC. I completed my MBA in marketing from ICFAI Business School, Kolkata and working as a Business Development Manager, in Corporate sales and drawing a salary of 13K in hand. But my company promised me to offer 18K in hand from December....
can anyone tell me how much % of ADO get confirmed as DO
mast haui yaar kuch mat karo free me 22-25k bhi lo.
banks to bekar hai
It is a permanent job but the minimum requirement should be fulfilled i.e. the targets.
If a person cant be able to achieve it then the management may stop the increment and try to pressurize the employee for getting business.
I haven't heard of firing the candidate for not achieving the ta...
so this is not a permanent job can he be fired ?
its not a basically govt job?
i though after 1 yr he will be made permanent babu
Not gud for yr frnd as he is already earning 24k.
teaching is a steady job. I would not recommend this option to yr frnd at any cost evn if he has sum hard core interest in marketing.
Trust me on this.
2 2
Hi Friend,
Salary is revised. Not knowing exactly how much it is but yes it is implemented.
I knew from the sources that the targets are being given from the 1st year itself i.e. probation period and thats the reason many people leave the job because they may not be able to achieve the targ...
Well said.. But let me tell u
My Aunt is working in LIC , & according to her it's a TARGET BASED job..
Basically, Lic will not fire u in d first two years .. & the salary is not bad it's approx 14000 but the sad thing is during this period of 2 years they'll give u extensive training dat...
Science graduates who are looking to serve the Govt sectors and where the scopes are very limited than they can go for this option.
phy
What it has to do with science graduates ? it os dream job for science graduates can u justify?
due all the ADO get absorbed after apprentice period ? :o
i heard that lic fires 70% of ADO and only absorb 25-30%
Hi Friend,
I have read many reviews on LIC ado and most of them are preferring SBI clerk and other jobs as preferable options and considering them as the better ones in terms of safety & security.
LIC ADO is a different sort of job and you cant compare it with the bank jobs.
Negative Fac...