Login
Advertisements
Advertisements

What are the daily duties of an HR in general in any organisation? Jobs & Careers

I want to know what are the daily duties of a Human Resource Manager in an organisation. While recruitment, appraisal and policy making are seasonal activities...what is it that an HR Manager does in an organisation on a daily basis. However this can be organisation specific but in general what a...
Hbari Says
Hamza M. Bari

Welcome to PG...

Avoid reviving old dead threads.

Introduce yourself here:
http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/our-announcements-suggestions-and-feedback/6-introduce-yourself-2472.html
  • Like 0
  • Share 0
  • Quote & Reply
  • Follow
Hamza M. Bari
Somehow this is somethin I have wanted to know too..basically also the content in the resume of a person that makes him climb the HR ladder..
Ashish
Thank you very much for replying to my query, Vahgar. However there is something more to what i asked. While your mail very aptly lists out the stipulated functions of an HR, but what i exactly wanted to know was that on a day to day basis what do HR Managers do? Is it preparing reports, meeting ...
Thank you very much for replying to my query, Arun. However there is something more to what i asked. While your mail very aptly lists out the stipulated functions of an HR, but what i exactly wanted to know was that on a day to day basis what do HR Managers do? Is it preparing reports, meeting pe...
yep..what arun said is pretty much it..
I would put it broadly as:
(a) Staffing (across projects)
(b) Recruitment
(c) General Morale (including having activities in the company)
(d) Compensation
(e) Exit interviews
(f) Training & skills enhancement of employees
These are what I can remember at the top of my head. ...