Login
Advertisements
Advertisements

CGL 2013 Tier 2 preparation Jobs & Careers

Hey guys. You know what to do here. Let's get started.
Syllabus for Tier 2:Paper-I : Quantitative Ability : The questions will be designed to test the ability of appropriate use of numbers and number sense of the candidate. The scope of the test will be the computation of whole numbers, decima...
22 119 Comments
revolutionary.87 plzzz any one help me..as it is stated few dys befre ,tht.... 21 Mar.
revolutionary.87 ssc.nic.in/whats%20new%20html/latest_news/Clarification_r.... 21 Mar.
B I U Post

When an article is sold for 703 loss incured is 25% less than the profit earned on selling it at Rs. 836.What is the selling price of the article when profit earned is 20%.

• Like 0
  • Share 0
  • Quote & Reply
  • Follow
    • B I U
    question 13
    The grapes are now ...... enough to be picked.
    69 users have answered this question.
    question 12"I am to go."
    56 users have answered this question.
    question 11Syn. Insouciant -A. CarefreeB. CarelessC. ScrupulousD. Wicked
    44 users have answered this question.
    question 10Syn. Conspicuous -
    55 users have answered this question.
    question no. 9 Syn. Ineffable -
    52 users have answered this question.
    QUESTION NO. 8 The timid creature was driven / into a narrow lane / where it was slewed by the kidnapper ./ no error
    61 users have answered this question.
    In a 100 m race, If A gives B a start of 20 m then A wins the race by 5 sec , alternatively if A gives B a start of 40 m the race ends in a dead heat . How long does A take to run 200 m??
    26 users have answered this question.
    8 Comments
    123456789101112..............40 is divided by 36 remainder will be
    8 Comments
    Grr7 bhai koi ye bhi bta do ki aisa question solve kaise krenge?. 04 Sep '13.
    ankurakgec @vajravi :-- can u please elaborate.. Still did not get .... 04 Sep '13.
    A Man builds 1/8th of a wall everyday.out of the length of the wall built per day,20% falls off each day(including last day's work). In how many days he can complete the wall?
    13 Comments
    sscssc @Iori_Yagami sir ji www.pagalguy.com/forums/quantitative.... 07 Sep '13.
    Iori_Yagami Let the total length of wall be 100 meters. Everyday he .... 07 Sep '13.
    A trader mixes 25% kerosene with petrol & then sells the whole mixture at the price of petrol.If the cost of kerosene be 50% of the cost price of petrol.What is the net profit %age??
    22 Comments
    nitesh04 100/9%. 04 Sep '13.
    anarva2012 12.5%. 04 Sep '13.
    Change Voice:
    The public will learn with astonishment that war is imminent.
    rajan2013 The imminency of war will be learnt by public with astoni.... 04 Sep '13.
    chandan2013 that the war is imminent will be learnt by public with as.... 05 Sep '13.
    just back to this forum after 4 days after the honeymoon period of four days after seeing my list in the selected list of AOs(generalists) in UIIC... will be seriously back to studies from today...i lost four so imp days....wil solve all the last four days pages in a single day :))))
    harshsingal27 @monsun1 Time wasted enjoying, is never wasted!. 04 Sep '13.
    QUESTION 7 It is a truth that / those who are jealous of others / never get peace in life./ no error
    54 users have answered this question.
    QUESTION 6We were completely taken ___ by the estate agent who turned out to be a crook.
    53 users have answered this question.
    A 27 quartz capacity car radiator is filled with 18% alcohol solution. How many quartz be drained and then be replaced by a 90% alcohol solution for resulting solution to contain 42% alcohol??
    14 users have answered this question.
    5 Comments
    QUESTION 5
    53 users have answered this question.
    5 Comments
    QUESTION 4
    67 users have answered this question.
    8 Comments
    'has, have, had', how and where to use them, explain?
    piyushg4u has > singular , have >plural , had for past (both .... 04 Sep '13.
    (QUESTION : 3 ,TARGET 100 QUESTIONS TODAY )age and experience ________ together
    61 users have answered this question.
    4 7 Comments