Login
Advertisements
Advertisements

Career in International Business & How does MBA(IB) help !! Jobs & Careers

Hello friends,
I could not find a thread which describes a career in International Business. Also could not find much info regarding what exactly is MBA(IB) all about. Did go through IIFT threads but still not much info because even if someone raised this issue it got dissolved among other adm...
16 15
B I U Post
hello i have done my MBA in Interantional Business plzzz help me how can i get job in export import or logistic department?
3 Comments
payal_mehra i done mbs form ips acedamy indor. 14 Oct '13.
payal_mehra indore. 14 Oct '13.
Hello friends,

I am doing MBA(IB) through 'Sam Higginbottom Institute of Agriculture, Technology & Sciences' and do not require any CAT scrore and good for one who want to do it through correspondence.
Also visit this Employment News page- http://www.employmentnews.gov.in/Career_Opportunities_in_International_Business.asp to get information about the jobs and listed college for this degree. I am doing it and in Final year. Subjects like International Finance and International Logistics are amazing. If you have interest, just do it from anywhere and forget about the Job opportunity. As I am doing it after doing MCA, MBA(CS) and Ph.D(CS), and yes I am just 27, don't think that I am uncle. Ha..Ha..

Sanjay M Suman
sanjaysumantera@gmail.com
  • Like 0
  • Share 0
  • Quote & Reply
  • Follow
    • B I U
    hi,i have done my graduation in Spanish language.I want to do mba ib.Is it a good option?
    kindly help
    Hey...I'm a 12th grader. I'm considering IB as a career option. I'm planning to do BBA in some good college in India n then do my MBA abroad. What do you think abt this? Is IB worth it? Will u get well paid jobs or get into international banks or smthg? plss plss tell me a sincere suggession fas...
    hello sir,i am kunjoos i completed my b.com from India in 2010 and now i completed my MBA from international business from UK.i got stucked in the middle when i start my job hunt.i don't know which stream i should choose.whether mba will lead me.which stream of job should i apply.please help me r...
    Hello...As IB is not very common amongst business schools...Its been hard to figure out the Bschools that form the elite group in offering IB..
    If possible, could anyone sum up a list of Bschools that are known for their IB? Or direct me to a source of such knowledge... That'll be very kind of...
    does anyone have idea about how the placements are going to be if we opt for siib pune??..
    @shilpa_sachdev So wts d difference between Operatrions & International Business or IB and supply chain management and logistics.I have seen ome coll in mumbai which offers supply chain, operations and IB as seperate courses in MBA.
    @ananyboss You can try for KJ Somaiya IB program,SIIB Pune,FORE's IB Program,ITM Navi Mumbai IB ProgramAll the Best
    1 1
    I want to go for IB, I am an average student. Although taking all the entarance tests, Want to go for a decent college for IB. Please suggest.Thanks in advance..
    MBA IB is different from normal PGDM for all specification.
    MarketingMarketing aspirants for you the difference will be that you will be taught more of international examples. Case studies will be of global businesses.
    General ManagementInternational Business Strategy will be taught. Cases ...
    @[19797:shilpa_sachdev] hello shilpa, i'm hemil, i want to know that is there any future of MBA(IB) for those who wants to do job in future???
    give necessary reply
    with regards hemil
    hey could you tell me how is DSE's MIB for international business..??!! urgent query..
    1 1
    could u just tell me in detail about mib, how does it help in career?
    hey can you tell how it is benificial? as if i wanted to sattle down in usa then will it be benificial for me?
    I'm pursuing PG Diploma in International Business Operation from IGNOU 1yr course.
    Now i want to pursue MBA(Degree).
    Which specialization should best with my PG Diploma; Finance, Marketing, HR or International Business??
    hi..cn anyone tel about international business in PSG,coimbatore...scope and placements.....whether its valid doing it thr...wat kind of job wil i get..?
    How good is PGDM(IB) from KJ Somaiya ???
    i wanna persue ma MBA in INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS. Can nyone brief me d prospects f it in today's scenario nd also wat sud i focus on ??????????????
    Can anybody help me as to what exactly is IB course. I would like to enroll for it. What are the future job prospects, college life and other prospects. Please help and reply back if possible.
    Help will be highly appreciated.
    Thanks in advance.