Login
Advertisements
Advertisements

best SAP company to work for ? Jobs & Careers

Me gonna get placed (hopefully) in a few months time , being an IT student, wanted to know which company offered frshers work into SAP straight up.

coz thers thi s chiken egg scenario of "unless u have work ex in SAP,you cant get a job in SAP " Vs "freshers need to work in some other field ,then maybe shift,but then theyre steriotyped as non SAP "

So as of now , im looking at L&T; infotech which does predominantly SAP,scm,erp realted work. Or maybe try Accenture who are bug players of SAP,and that too consultants ,but again have to be lucky to get into sap.Or maybe do non SAP work first ,then fo a 1.5 lac SAP certification .

Does anyone konw of other such companies ,or how to make the 'sweetest move' considering a frsher wants to break into the SAP functional consultant scene .
  • Like 0
  • Share 0
  • Quote & Reply
  • Follow
Hi,
Thanks for the good insight.
I'm a sap professional with basis exp and security year.i want to know about some companies which are doing good projects in sap.
can you give me some pointers on this..thanks again
anyone care to throw some light on these 'smaller comapnies":whatthat:
To get into hardcore consultancy one need not do an MBA
2 yrs of ABAP and 2 years of implementation will automatically make u a hardcore consultant. it is about choosing your field of implementation like FICO, Logistics, SD, MM et etc.
Infact, almost every company is trying to get into ...
thnx for that thread FC.
so it seems i have to identify the erp package first
eg: oracle for financial
siebel and oracle for crm
sap for manufacturing and so on.
so again ,i think doing 2 years initially in Abap shud help after which shift to implementation for maybe 2 years fol...
I know ppl who were into coding in C and were the taken in by SAP. The SAP interview will be very generic in nature, coz out of the 100 ppl who try only around 15-20 will have prior hands on work ex on SAP. One guy I know was coding in C in Infy and then joined SAP, last heard he was working on N...
1 1
hey go thru the following thread, it might help ya
http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5560&highlight;=ERP
L&T; also works on non-ERP streams AFAIK. r u sure that u will be put into SAP if u get into it ??
TO whoseoever it may concern, i have to say that Accenture is not r...