Login
Advertisements
Advertisements

BANK Probationary Officers aspirants thread part-2 Jobs & Careers

Please continue with the Bank PO discussions here.
here is the link to the older thread :-
http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/career-discussions/65021-bank-po-aspirants-thread-2011-a.html
please try not to spam and avoid being off topic.
best of luck to all aspirants.
26 26
Yup often this is an issue , coz xam centers are mostly primary schools with poor infrastructure , if U have the slightest inconvenience , report early and immediately contact the Invigilator about your Inconvenience...
Don't be shy about those xternal factors , coz to them it's a regular issu...
2 2
Bhai..Exam centres always play imp.role too,nt only personal strategies as we all know.At my centre on each table 2 candidates were seated and even chairs,tables wre of class 4 or 5th students(wooden,doing dancing)..Near me seated a lady(gving paper) used to rub the paper causing shock to whole t...
1 1
Go thru some previous yrs cutoffs from the following link -
~ BANK JOB SEARCH
1 1
are quote isliye kiya ki attention jaldi catch kare aap jaise busy logon kaa aapka toh koi PM nahi aaya please be kind enough to resend it if its important or otherwise.
kya bhai poochte ho kuch ,quote krte ho kuch
anyway mujhe to ni aaya tumhe aaya kya,tumhe mere pm ni milte kya
are koi correspondence aaya csb ki taraf se bhai
What do u people thinks?
Generally what is the span of marks 4 PO written qualified students?mean.....
if, total marks=250
marks of rank 1 achiever=180
then last candidate who got call= ???(approx.)
i want 2 know range.i know it depends upon no. of factors but i m asking it as a s...
today i got my appointment letter from the IOB.. training at hyderabad.. joining on dec 4th.. anyone here has the same joining ?
2 2
IBPS CLERK QUESTION PAPER (Memory Based) held on 27 Nov 2011 -
http://ibpsbankexam.com/2011/11/ibps-clerk-question-paper-held-on-27-november-2011-morning-shift-and-evening-shift/
2 2
Yup sirjee , U have good chances ...
hey guys..unfortunately i cud'nt make it to the final selction of iob po.Now as sbi nd lic result r out,can i expect myself to be in iob waiting list??
Bro I am a bit apprehensive about this score concept , coz now the factor which comes into pic after IBPS CWE is Qualifying score...
To my knowledge it will hover around 45-50% ...
Anyone scoring 50% + will surely get a score card , after that Individual Banks will come out with vacancies a...
7 7
Go to the following site.
Bank Jobs in India
1 1
hi arsha, thnx for the quick response, if you could tell me how do you prepare for bank po and other exams, also is there any site where i could find the notifications of all the bank po exams ??
next cwe notification will come in december as par some newspaper.
Meanwhile some gramin bank vaccancies are there.
1 1
Abhishek bhai .wat will be a gud score in cwe clerk .as exam was of easy to moderate.level,.?? ..
M expectng 170 approx ..wat r my chances
bhai log upcoming po exams kaunse hain ?
@manishrao,
Ya bro my wife is fine now. but I didn't tell her that I have missed my exam because I didn't want to hurt her.
I would also request you and other experienced puys to share their experiences and also share the questions asked in the exam. It would be a great help.
@pramod
Feeling very sad for u..
There might be some supplimantry exam for clerical exam also..
I hope ur wife is fine now..
4 4
Good Afternoon Puys,
I had a horrible CWE - Clerical.:banghead::banghead:
I woke up in the morning at 05:00 am to revise Current affairs but I noticed my wife was not feeling well. So I had to take care of her.
Due to this, I got late for the exam and In a hurry I forgot to take photo co...