Login
Advertisements
Advertisements

bank clerk test aspirants Jobs & Careers

hello everyone,
A warm, warm welcome to all.

Friends I have started this thread for all the queries regarding the bank clerk.

Recently I have filled the form of Allahabad bank and the IOB for the post of clerk.

I request all of you who have appeared for clerk or thinking of appearing for it please post ur experience, suggestions and queries.

there are mostly 200 questions in clerk exams and they give 90 minutes for the questions and now a days some banks takes discriptive papers as well...

there are mainly 4 to 5 sections in clerk exams.
1. Numerical Ability
2. Reasoning Ability
3. Clerical Aptitude
4. English language
5. general awareness.

So please pour in with your thoughts , queries , experiences , profiles , knowledge , expectations , experiences etc about clerk in bank.
A special request to people already a clerk in bank- please try to give us some gyaan about bank clerk here.
Also , if there is some discussion going on on some other community/forum then kindly redirect them here

Thank You!
ATB
  • Like 8
  • Share 8
  • Quote & Reply
  • Follow
    • B I U
    B I U Post
    @ankmbaa
    thanks for your support..
    we need your support to run this thread.
    because clerk aspirants are small compare to PO.
    I am silent member of the PO thread. but i can't appear for the PO.because of my age factor. than i think that there are many puys same as me.
    so,i start th...
    3 3
    great move suraj :cheerio:
    though i was also thinking on same lines to start a thread for clerk aspirants but cud not
    those who were appearing for these however small the no.maybe were not able to post on our po thread due to obvious reasons
    here is a link for po thread-
    http://www....
    2 2
    thnks for help me man........
    ya i will post some links related to exams by tomorrow...
    and i hope that mod will not close this thread..
    thank you abhishek!
    4 4
    General Awareness for Banking Exams :
    I hope the following Links can help us prepare for GA
    1. Pratijogita Darpan
    2. Success Mirror
    3. Aspirant's Time
    4. Pratijogita Kiran
    5. General Awareness for Bank PO's and Clerks: Current Affairs Quiz 2010 - 56
    6. Hindu
    7. Economic ...
    8 8
    Bro great initiative and , as I said U will find lots of followers...
    Anyways booking the first post for some links ..
    Upcoming Bank Exams in 2011 Quick Guide Bank Jobs in India
    Bank Clerical Pattern :
    http://www.bankingexams.com/index.php?option=com_content&view;=article&id;=160:ba...
    9 9