Login
Advertisements
Advertisements

Low GMAT Scores?? Find Help here. GMAT & GRE Prep

" Help! After 6weeks of studying i'm still getting only and i want to get . My GMAT is away! What should i do? "
Quite a few of the Puys have been struggling with low scores. And there have been a lot of threads with individual queries. This thread is to collate all of that useful information so that other low scorers can benefit while current low scorers can get the immediate help they need.
Please be a...
43 43
B I U Post

@judithdcosta

hey people !!

I am a science graduate and I gave my GMAT last year. Unfortunately, I scored really bad but my GPA is pretty good …And I badly want to get into a good reputed university in this coming academic year. Any suggestions as to what can I do?

Hi Judith, what is your academic profile, how much did you get in GMAT and what course are you looking for?

Frankfurt School of Finance & Management http://www.frankfurt-school.de/content/de
  • Like 0
  • Share 0
  • Quote & Reply
  • Follow
  • judithdcosta

Hey Frank ! My academic performance is not that great but I scored 680 in my GMAT and also I have three years of work experience.I want to do MBA in Investment Banking.

• jaichavan

Hey Judith since you have a very good GMAT and three years of work experience you can apply for S P Jain Global Management Program. :)

• frankfurtadm Hi Judith, you have indeed good GMAT score and enough of work experience to apply for MBA courses and may look for difference options. Although we are having Master of Finance course of one of the best globally, however we offer MBA in General Management only, if that would be of your interest, you could approach us accordingly.
    • B I U
    hey people !! I am a science graduate and I gave my GMAT last year. Unfortunately, I scored really bad but my GPA is pretty good …And I badly want to get into a good reputed university in this coming academic year. Any suggestions as to what can I do?
    Hello Puys...e-Book on Number System can be downloaded from here:
    https://www.aptiDude.com/index.php?cmd=aptidownloads
    I have been preparing since 2 months.. My quant score in mocks have been in between 42-48 ,but my Verbal score has nevr gone above 34,,,SC and RC sections r all right .. The problem is CR section .. I hv gone thru Powerscore CR GMAT & Manhattan CR GMAT too..but no improvement ..How can I improve...
    Missed the Facebook Chat on the Tips to use the GMAT Prep Tool effectively? Then you shouldn't miss this.
    3 Comments
    OfficialGMAT Hi Atush, Pls contact the customer service at this number.... 28 Oct '13.
    SumiTrwt Hi !!I have these following Queries regarding GMAT and wo.... 28 Oct '13.
    I took and gmat,Durin exam, I selected 5 schools to send my score to. Few days after my exam. got a mail saying my score has been made available to those 5 schools. If applying to any 1 of those schools, should i mention anything to make them know they got my score. Wat is the process behind sele...
    3 Comments
    nick_v Adding to above, additional reports can be requested any .... 25 Oct '13.
    frankfurtadm Hi Arun, As mentioned by Nick, once you order your scor.... 25 Oct '13.
    If meeting the pre-set expectations is the only goal, the expectations get lowered over time and it hurts in the long run.
    ISB prides itself on its diversity and the variety of experiences that people bring with them. GMAT is just one of the indicators.
    Being an indian u should understand that this attitude is in compliance with the "typical" indian system. Although some people with low scores get through, majority of the junta fails. Anyways thanx for the info about ISB. Anyways dont need it now!
    You've posted this in the 'Low GMAT Scores' thread? Wow.
    Focus on other aspects of you profile, write killer essays or perhaps even consider getting more experience before you apply? This typical Indian obsession with 'What GMAT Score do they want, I'll get it.' is a very short term solution ...
    Hi guys, I had my gmat today and went horribly wrong with mere 420 (q-35 v-15) not sure where it went wrong :(. Feeling so down and low. Prepared for 3-4 months and yet could not cross the 600 barrier. I need help and suggestions on how to improve this score to cross the 650 barrier. I am plan...
    mridulsingh2013 Dear Vaishu, please dont be disheartened. U could easily .... 23 Jun '13.
    Psychodementia What was your GMATPrep scores? Also while preparing where.... 23 Jun '13.
    @single-pieceheyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy guyyyyyyzzzzzzzzzzzzzz,,,,,, cn anyone plz help me to hv an idea about my future..??? d question i hv iz,, a guy having done PGP frm IIM or any non MBA diploma/c...
    Dear Single Piece, For settling abroad the best you could do is pursue a course from a university abroad and get a jobthere. Pgp from IIM doesnt ensure any foreign placement..very few people get placed outside india from IIMs.
    heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy guyyyyyyzzzzzzzzzzzzzz,,,,,, cn anyone plz help me to hv an idea about my future..??? d question i hv iz,, a guy having done PGP frm IIM or any non MBA diploma/certificate course frm any indian top B-scholl(bt consider he dnt hv a proper MBA degreee) nd also got placement i...
    Hi,
    I had given GMAT a second shot yesterday .Got a dismal 620 and was shocked.
    prev score was 640 (arnd a yr back)
    Through the year I prepared with OG 12,13.Kaplan material.SC grail
    I took GMAT club tests.
    Last GMAT prep which I took had got 740 and felt very confident that at le...
    4 Comments
    Wonderful_idea Let Knowledge prevail ..... @Psychodementia . 24 Jun '13.
    rohit170985 Let knowledge prevail? How about provide proper citations.... 02 Aug '13.
    Pearson Professional Centres, 25th Jan, 09:00 am.Nettur Technical Training Foundation: 08:30 am.
    1 1
    @Phoenix2687 @Psychodementia Can you guys help me out please?
    Could you tell me if there are any available exam slots in Bangalore for Friday,January 25th, 2012.
    Could you tell me if there are any available exam slots in Bangalore for Friday,January 25th, 2012.
    @supreetkini @phoenix1804 i don't think you even need the printout. Just get your passport that should be all you need. In today's world I think printout are obsolete. They have all the proof you are the person from the passport :mg:
    Arun
    Hello All,I will start preparing for GMAT....This is my first attempt at it, Please give me some advice so that I could score a decent some.