Login
Advertisements
Advertisements

Improving Sentence Correction Performance in GMAT GMAT & GRE Prep

Trying to make it the first thread in the newly changed pagalguy structure...
Please give your comments on the following.
1. How to fundamentally improve your grammar concepts for the GMAT?
2. Is the ETS style of thinking English different from us indians?
3. Advice on the best stuff ...
1 1
Instead of just having a general discussion on SC strategies, I thought it would be useful if I list down a sample SC, and my approach towards tackling it ... I'm sure if others also do the same thing, this thread will be tangibly more beneficial to guys preparing for GMAT ... And don't just list...
3 3
I have never seen so many replyes and discussions goin on a post. Amezing information dude... all, please contribute...
Insane - GMAT preperation...
Goto scoretop.com and search for Princeton Verbal workout...
Search around and u will get to the pdf... Its generally available to download thro a thread....
As PG said I think read the basic stuff and after that its practice... There is hope, because its not exactly to do with IQ. So pract...
Hi can anyone post the link for the this file mentioned. sentence correction is one area which is giving me jitters. my accuracy rate is only 30%. please suggest me a course of action to correct the same.
I gave the first test on PP.
Got 680 with 48 ( percentile 90) maths and 35 in vocab (p...
Download after searching from scoretop.com. Its a 10MB file cannot be mailed easily...
K
hi catylytic can i have preinceton verbal eformat.ur help is appreciatedan will save lot of time for me.
hey nice link desiguru. do u have a similar link or a website that is useful for gre prep?
edited to delete
If you have the eformat verbal workout can u send me....
earthware@gmail.com or pm me your email id.
Kaplan 800 is supposed to be a good book for the hardest math & verbal (not as good as math) and other than the test practice, OG this is the best complement.
one of kaplan/princeton is a...
Princeton verbal workout is available is eformat
sadly Kaplan 800 is not available in eformat . Have seen it on firstandsecond.com but ppl have not given gr8 reviews about it . Where in mumbai u stay ??..
Great Comments Catalytic!
I have the sc1000 file and lots of other e-stuff... Thats my current state of preparation
I am looking for the following books
Kaplan 800 and verbal workout princeton... Kaplan 800 i am gonna definitely buy somehow... I just need to know where... amazon ofcourse...
1 1
1&2
What i have realised in my preperation that ETS english is more of a science than English. Questions are based on certain rules that can be identified while solving them. Initial brush up of Grammer can be done thru Wren Martin or thru many websites on the net
3. If u can get hold of ...
i think the book "Answers to the real essay questions" from arco is a really good book. its actually meant for awa section of gre. but it does give us a fair idea of the so-called American way of sentence formation. Whaz the opinion of the elite pg junta on this.
Muaahahaha.. tell me about SC . My first GMAT, I scored a 620 or so..with a staggering 24 or so on the Verbal Section. The second time I took it up, I scored a 40 or so .. and I knew VA was the one that caused me the most pain!
To get over with SC, I did what I usually do best - went the b...