Login
Advertisements
Advertisements

GMAT Sentence Correction Discussions GMAT & GRE Prep

The GMAT and Related Discussions section is very fragmented in terms of the information available at one's disposal. There are one of reply threads and several other redundant threads that have masked the more important ones.
This is an attempt to make the best of explanations, reasonings, q...
58 56
success3 where are questions , its just mentioned the links but th.... 01 Aug '13.
B I U Post

hi Alli am posting here just to know if there are any guys preparing for GMAT and planning for it in coming months..like before the month of Aug from chandigarh.I have just started my prep. so looking for some frnds for study group here in chandigarh..Please reply..

Regards

• Like 0
  • Share 0
  • Quote & Reply
  • Follow
    • B I U
    Practice Question
    Practice Question
    I shall be writing a lettr..(change the voice)
    I am planning to take GMAT in a yr or two... From where do I start???
    3 Comments
    Gaurav.Kaushik you could send me a message and i would tell you where to.... 02 Apr.
    Rohith29 @Gaurav.Kaushik Thank U..:). 04 Apr.
    Friends which is gramatically more correct please reply with logic
    1. Had it been a fine weather we would have gone on for a picnic2. If the weather had been fine we would have gone for a picnic
    7 Comments
    scrabbler Had the weather been fine.... @vasuca10 . 31 Mar.
    RaviKiranRathod In the second sentence, there is no if modifier. If then,.... 01 Apr.
    The historical era in which numerous Venus figurines were sculpted by people across India have been determined by studies, but what is much more difficult to establish is the reason for their creation, the use to which primitive people put them, and the significance of the magnificently depicted ...
    18 users have answered this question.
    3 Comments
    Practice Question
    See official GMAT® questions and get a chance to win exciting prizes daily. Are You Ready?
    i was thinking to practice essay writing, any suggestions from where can I get the articles..Will outlook magazine be good..?
    Sentence Corrections-Raoul's motivation to succeed in this program seems to be greater than his sister.
    64 users have answered this question.
    Often said to be the best food writer of her time, Elizabeth David's work is not merely a collection of recipes and essays on food; it is more akin to an autobiography telling of the people and food that she has known
    57 users have answered this question.
    1 3 Comments
    Tips to Crack English Proficiency Tests!
    Hi Guys, Not sure where to ask my query..
    I have given GMAT yesterday, I scored 590 --Q-48, V-22 ..Bachelor of engineering in Computer Science with 72 %.3.4 Years of work experience in Wipro technologies.
    Please suggest how to improve verbal score.
    10 Comments
    jai.tuteja reading newpapers can only help you improve your reading .... 19 Jan.
    5iver Follow OG religiously and take companion guides on verbal.... 21 Jan.
    His work on making a light truffle cake, very different from the normal chocolate-bathed truffle cakes, led Peter Winfred in 2004 to propose a recipe to a major company in which coffee powder had been carefully blended with chocolate powder.
    66 users have answered this question.
    Hey puys and pals,
    Question of the week:
    Goldman Sachs recently reported that the confidence of chief executives at major corporations has plunged; a clear majority of CEOs now say that conditions in the world economy, and in the US economy in particular, are worsening rather than improving...
    15 Comments
    jai.tuteja @Gaurav.Kaushik You have to maintain parallelism. now.... 03 Apr.
    Gaurav.Kaushik but the phrases on the either side of parallel marker i.e.... 03 Apr.
    Hey puys and pals,
    Question of the week:
    His vivid imagination, embellished use of the English language and his dramatic skill of a story teller have made Shakespeare the greatest literary wonder of the world.
    [A] His vivid imagination, embellished use of the English language and his dra...
    6 Comments
    GJ1983 C. 27 Dec '13.
    jai.tuteja option C. 29 Dec '13.
    Hey puys and pals,
    Question of the week:
    His vivid imagination, embellished use of the English language and his dramatic skill of a story teller have made Shakespeare the greatest literary wonder of the world.
    [A] His vivid imagination, embellished use of the English language and his dr...
    1 12 Comments
    Jamboree_Prep Correct Answer: C. 01 Feb.
    Jamboree_Prep Solution / Question Analysis:Has vs. have. Parallel const.... 01 Feb.
    Let's practice sentence correction a bit today….
    Question: Although the poor rainfall had not resulted in problems in drinking water supply, agriculture was badly hit.
    [A] Although the poor rainfall had not resulted in problems in drinking water supply, agriculture was badly hit.[B] Althoug...
    3 Comments
    ks15 B. 03 Dec '13.
    Jamboree_Prep Correct Answer :B Explanation:- Solution / Question Ana.... 04 Dec '13.