Login
Advertisements
Advertisements

GMAT Critical Reasoning Discussions GMAT & GRE Prep

The GMAT and Related Discussions section is very fragmented in terms of the information available at one's disposal. There are one of reply threads and several other redundant threads that have masked the more important ones.
This is an attempt to make the best of explanations, reasonings, qu...
21 20
stevecultt This is a good initiative.. 26 Nov '13.
B I U Post

C or D as both arr negative to explanation above

• Like 0
  • Share 0
  • Quote & Reply
  • Follow
    • B I U
    7d
    A credit card number has 5 digits (between 1 to 9). The first two digits are 12 in that order, the third digit is bigger than 6, the forth is divisible by 3 and the fifth digit is 3 times the sixth. How many different credit card numbers exist?
    4 users have answered this question.
    7d
    Practice Question
    Barbara has 8 shirts and 9 pants. How many clothing combinations does Barbara have, if she doesn't wear 2 specific shirts with 3 specific pants?
    29 users have answered this question.
    DOES IIT DELHI- MBA ACCEPTS GMAT SCORE??????? I READ IT SOMEWHERE THAT IT DOES... CAN ANYONE TELL ME THE REQUIREMENTS????? & PROCEDURE???? I WILL BE WRITING GMAT IN AUGUST, IN DIAGNOSTIC TESTS I AM GETTING 700+ THANKS IN ADVANCE!
    freakindore www.dmsiitd.org/programs/admissions.... 09 Apr.
    sumitsony i doubt.. they do?. 09 Apr.
    Practice Question
    Three people are to be seated on a bench. How many different sitting arrangements are possible if Erik must sit next to Joe?
    12 users have answered this question.
    Which college should I join for distance learning?Welinkar mumbai or ICFAI sikkim.Please suggest me if you know any other good college for part time mba or distance learning mba.
    kravindran7 Wrong forum @nikita12345 Please ask your question here .... 27 Mar.
    A patient's stiff neck turned into severe pain, preventing him from getting up out of bed or even sitting at a desk without neck support. An X-ray revealed what appeared to be a fracture in a patient's spinal bifids. It is possible this fracture was already there as a birth defect. Or, it was the...
    naneja it's D. 03 Apr.
    Three people are to be seated on a bench. How many different sitting arrangements are possible if Erik must sit next to Joe?
    18 users have answered this question.
    Practice Question
    good overview of GMAT scores over past 5 years in top US b-schools. quite useful to figure out schools to target and corresponding GMAT score.
    During the Second World War, about 375,000 civilians died in the United States and about 408,000 members of the United States armed forces died overseas. On the basis of those figures, it can be concluded that it was not much more dangerous to be overseas in the armed forces during the Second Wor...
    3 Comments
    pam25 how @scrabbler ?. 22 Mar.
    scrabbler @pam25 If I want to conclude that A is more dangerous th.... 22 Mar.
    In a workshop there are 4 kinds of beds, 3 kinds of closets, 2 kinds of shelves and 7 kinds of chairs. In how many ways can a person decorate his room if he wants to buy in the workshop one shelf, one bed and one of the following: a chair or a closet?
    13 users have answered this question.
    Practice Question
    Practice Question
    GMAT Vocabulary Words with images...
    Any one for GMAT prep in and around CHD?
    PLEASE RATE MY ESSAY AND POINT OUT THE ERRORS AND FLAWS. PLS SUGGEST WAYS TO IMPROVE. THANKX IN ADAVANCE The following appeared in the editorial section of a corporate newsletter: “The common notion that workers are generally apathetic about management issues is false, or at least outdated: a r...
    2 5 Comments
    pam25 @robzzz @scrabbler THANX ALL.. BUT ARE THE WORD CHOICE.... 16 Mar.
    scrabbler @pam25 some small improvements are always possible - let.... 16 Mar.
    Hello,
    And here is another. Please provide your explanation along with your answer. The objective is that everyone understands WHY the answer is correct