Login
Advertisements
Advertisements

GMAT Critical Reasoning Discussions GMAT & GRE Prep

The GMAT and Related Discussions section is very fragmented in terms of the information available at one's disposal. There are one of reply threads and several other redundant threads that have masked the more important ones.
This is an attempt to make the best of explanations, reasonings, qu...
21 20
stevecultt This is a good initiative.. 26 Nov '13.
B I U Post
GMAT Vocabulary Words with images...
Any one for GMAT prep in and around CHD?
PLEASE RATE MY ESSAY AND POINT OUT THE ERRORS AND FLAWS. PLS SUGGEST WAYS TO IMPROVE. THANKX IN ADAVANCE The following appeared in the editorial section of a corporate newsletter: “The common notion that workers are generally apathetic about management issues is false, or at least outdated: a r...
2 5 Comments
pam25 @robzzz @scrabbler THANX ALL.. BUT ARE THE WORD CHOICE.... 16 Mar.
scrabbler @pam25 some small improvements are always possible - let.... 16 Mar.
Hello,
And here is another. Please provide your explanation along with your answer. The objective is that everyone understands WHY the answer is correct
Hello Good ppl of PG,
Please answer the question and provide your explanations below. I have a lot of confusion especially in CR section of GMAT and devoting my entire time to practice this section.
Check the attachment. And please provide explanations so that it can help us all:-)
1 10 Comments
team_tathastugmat Hi the_incredible and The BigBang, Both of you are correc.... 19 Mar.
the_incredible ok.. thanks @team_tathastugmat and @TheBigBang for yo.... 19 Mar.
Need your advise how to go about my gmat preparation,n3 sections are there RC,SC,CR, help me in how should i proceed in preparation of all these 3 sections and must buy books for these three sectionI HAVE OG apart from that.kindly advise guyss
TheBigBang Start with a free test. There are 2 free tests available .... 15 Mar.
Practice Question GMAC Accounts(MBA): Log in

Practice Question

Official represe ntative of the GMAT exam. Learn more at http://www.mba.com
  • Like 0
  • Share 0
  • Quote & Reply
  • Follow
    • B I U
    Hi, I tried to rectify errors as discussed with you. And here I am with my 2nd AWA. It would be of great help ,if you can provide me your valuable inputs on this and also give a grade out 6 for this AWA. Thank you.
    The following appeared in an announcement issued by the publisher of The Mercur...
    21 Comments
    pam25 Hi this is really a well written essay, please forward me.... 13 Mar.
    robzzz @prasi55 noted..... @pam25 thank u, but still i believ.... 13 Mar.
    Guys, please give me your reviews about below mentioned AWA. Its my first AWA, so help me out.
    The following appeared as part of an annual report sent to stockholders by Olympic Foods, a processor of frozenfoods:"Over time, the costs of processing go down because as organizations learn howto d...
    3 Comments
    robzzz Thank you so much... i will consider all the above mentio.... 09 Mar.
    robzzz Hi, I tried to rectify errors as discussed with you. And .... 09 Mar.
    I am following Kaplan and stuck with CR section. It asks me to understand the assumption made by author and for some reason I am always making a different assumption. Any tips/advice?
    scrabbler If you could post some example maybe we would be better a.... 24 Feb.
    Guys! I'm back in full swing to give GMAT in 2015. Buddies and pals, preparing for GMAT keep in touch for a group discussion on various topics.
    4 Comments
    prasadashwini @pkbiet Start with The Official Guide for GMAT, 13th edi.... 13 Feb.
    avik.ch @pkbiet get all mgmat books/veritas books - then start .... 14 Feb.
    I am working on GMAT RC. I came across following two observation about me : 1. I am trapped between the large point and main point. 2. Does implies questions content always need to mentioned in passage i mean cant I perceive something based on argument discussed in passages.
    Please guide me!
    4 Comments
    sum1sagar Large point is which is talked in passage in most of the .... 04 Feb.
    avik.ch @sum1sagar then what is the difference between " main p.... 06 Feb.
    Each student of a school is a part of any one of the 3 houses. If 15% of the students are in red house and 30% of the remaining are in blue house, what percentage is not in red or blue house?
    45 users have answered this question.
    ODD MAN OUT
    agtyk, jfase, sevnl, jysxm, fifsy
    if we consider that only FIFSY is the only word in which an alphabet is repeated then ans is FIFSYbut answer could also be JYSXM because all others are containing vowels but not this one,so in this way ans is JYSXM THUS, which ans...
    7 users have answered this question.
    The rate of unemployment nationwide during the period 2001 – 2005 among people between the age group of 18 to 56 was 60%, whereas the rate of unemployment during the period 1995 – 2000 was 40%. The literacy rate nationwide during the period 2001 – 2005 was 80%, whereas the literacy rate during th...
    42 users have answered this question.
    3 Comments
    The rate of unemployment nationwide during the period 2001 – 2005 among people between the age group of 18 to 56 was 60%, whereas the rate of unemployment during the period 1995 – 2000 was 40%. The literacy rate nationwide during the period 2001 – 2005 was 80%, whereas the literacy rate during th...
    9 users have answered this question.
    what
    4 users have answered this question.
    hey pls tell me friends to which colleges i am eligiblei got 60.80 % in 10thand 57.33 in 12th66.16 in engineering with one year of drop so i completed my engineering in 5yearsand 71.02 percentile in cati belong to SC category.
    kinji.at.pg1 Please post your query here : pagalguy.com/forums/cat-and.... 17 Jan.