Login
Advertisements
Advertisements

GMAT from 650(Q47 V 32) to 730(Q49 V41) in 36 days....... GMAT & GRE Prep

Hi Friends.........
The GMAT thread in puy has helped me boost my morale throughout my preparation. The experiences shared are worth a ton......So i thought I should put in mine too......
I had been preparing for GMAT since July 2011. My target was to clear it in a single attempt with a 700...
5 4
B I U Post
Congratulations Jaisraju! Excellent score you got there! btw which business schools are you targeting?

Cheers
KD

Thanks KD.......Am planning to apply for IIMA,IIMC,ISB for course starting in April 2013.....Also am tryin my luck with HKUST in R3 this month....just strtd with the essays......
  • Like 0
  • Share 0
  • Quote & Reply
  • Follow
    • B I U
    Congratulations Jaisraju! Excellent score you got there! btw which business schools are you targeting?
    Cheers
    KD
    Hi
    Thanx...I have taken GMAT in the old format so I don't have much idea regarding IR.. For quant you can start by solving OG problems...PS in quant shud be easy for an Indian...Its DS you should concentrate on.....As you solve the questions,go through the explanations and analyse your faults....
    Hi,
    Congrats for such an amazing score.
    Its my 1st gmat attempt. I have just started preparing. Please guide me through this.
    I am equally good/bad in both verbal and quants. I will be giving gmat in the new pattern since i have just started preparing and dnt have sufficient time to appe...