Login
Advertisements
Advertisements

Gmat 2011 - isb 2012-2013 GMAT & GRE Prep

Hi All,
People who are taking GMAT this year, and planning to apply for 2012-13 session please share your knowledge in this thread...
About me - Im from mumbai.. planning to take Gmat in June and may apply in R1.
Exp 3.5 years, IT pool, target is above 750 in Gmat.. :banghead:
Pleas...
6 6
B I U Post
hi Everyone,
Can anyone pls send me aristotle rc99 to my mail id..
email id:lahari.electra@gmail.com

Regards,
Lahari
  • Like 0
  • Share 0
  • Quote & Reply
  • Follow
    • B I U
    Hi kinjal,Can u pls send me aristotle rc99 to my mail id..
    email id:lahari.electra@gmail.com
    Regards,
    Lahari
    Seniors please evaluate my profile X-70XII-70Btech-69 in Electrical Engineering .
    Whether these scores are going to affect my chances at taking admission significantly or a GMAT score 700 will sufficeI am a fresher and planning to write my GMAT in 2013please suggest me some good colleges and ...
    @adityag85 I have PMed you my email id. Please send me the soft copy of Powerscore CR bible, RC 99 and SC Grail.
    Thanks in advance!
    @flyhigh911
    will you share some study materials for GMAT with me.
    Thanks Saggy
    @sandy_itshot
    Hi all,
    M also planning to take GMAT on june 2013.i was just looking for some previous papers of GMAT. Anyone can help in this regard?
    @phirana Start with OG.. once you are thorough with the concepts there then start practicing from Manhattan...
    Can anyone suggest me the best books for GMAT..??
    @rajnikhil With 3.5 years of experience.. I personally feel that your GMAT score needs to be a tad bit higher maybe 680-710 bracket would significantly boost your chances 600-650 is on the lower side (again a personal opinion). the profile is good though from what you have written
    another piec...
    Hi I am from Hyderabad. I have about 3.5 yr exp. I used to work in a dotcom company but became an entrepreneur sometime back. I've worked at lead positions for considerable period even when I was doing job. I'm planning to take GMAT in Dec or Jan. Any idea about what my chances are for ISB with t...
    Hi I am from delhi and thinking to start for GMAT preparation .My aim is ISB .I am still looking for some gud GMAT study material.Found OG mind blowing
    @DN2686
    thanxxxx
    @DN2686
    @nandkumar007 I guess you need more than an year of workex... but then again one cannot say.. so definitely try.... as for type of workex well i do not think they prefer one type of profile over the other.. they just prefer diversity
    @sandy_itshot
    hi ,,,,I m nand .....n i m also preparing 4 GMAT .....and i have experience only one year in account ,,so is it sufficient for ISB college ,,,,and in ISB which type of work experience is prefer
    Hi Seniors,Need help. I want to register for gmat online but i do need your help. I do have few query.1. Can I register with my visa electron debit card.2. For credit card will i need to give only my credit card number and the number at the back of the card only .Do i need to get a one time passw...
    my Profile:10th : 53%12th :66%B.Tech :81%Extracurricular : not muchWork exp : 2yrs as a Analog designer in semiconductor industry.GMAT not taken yet.What are the chances of getting into ISB with what GMAT score/what can be done to improve my profile.
    @learninshweta You can apply to SP Jain and maybe Great Lakes if you want. They are good and accept GMAT scores and applications also.
    heyy this is vaibhav.. i am planning to give gmat in dec.. i am studying from manhatton guides.. could u pls send me the aristotle SC grail and RC99..i have PM u my email id.. thanx in advance.. :)
    I scored 550 (Quant 40 and Verbal 26).. 9 years of work ex .. lot of awards throughout these 9 years, do I stand just any chance to even apply to ISB? if not, where all can i apply with such a score??
    Help!!
    @kinji.at.pg1
    heyy this is vaibhav.. i am planning to give gmat in dec.. i am studying from manhatton guides.. could u pls send me the aristotle SC grail and RC99..
    my emai id is rvaibhav4444@gmail.com