Login
Advertisements
Advertisements

University of Alberta MBA Program - starting Fall 2013 (Class of 2015) GMAT Accepting B-Schools

Hi everyone,I think there isn't any thread on UAlberta MBA starting Fall '2013 yet and hence this thread. I have completed my online application for UAlberta MBA Program starting Fall 2013. In hindsight, that was the easy part. I am yet to send the University my application package with all the s...
B I U Post
@boserahul ..and @gradbuster :
I am an IT engineer with 3 yrs of work ex ... Do you think i should apply for U O A and which stream wud best suit me ?
@boserahul i have added you on FB, will be in touch.
1 1
@boserahul The official email from Eva had the admission letter, student info letter and the bursary award letter attached with it. The email menioned the fedex tracking number.
2 2
@boserahul The official email from Eva had the admission letter, student info letter and the bursary award letter attached with it. The email menioned the fedex tracking number.
@gradbuster well, i am in Toronto right now and i think applying for a student visa from here might get little messy for me, as i'm most certain to return to India in a couple of months .. i'll start the process once i reach India...
i am yet to receive the official admission package by post...
@ussinp basically you have to show all liquid assets and funds you have... so that means, give attested bank statements of all your bank accounts, FD records, investments, etc. that should do it , i think...
one question, did the official email mention the bursary ? the email i received fro...
Hi Guys
I also received the official email of admission yesterday with the standard bursary for 7.8k Now, the process of study permit and visa has to be started. Does anybody have any idea what sort of bank statement should be given.
I will visit canadian consulate in Abu Dhabi and check if I can submit study permit application in UAE. Else I will travel to India next month and start the process. I have received the standard bursary , and was informed that scholarship decisions will be taken during 1st year of the program. An...
1 1
@gradbuster thats great news !! Congrats .. presuming that you are an Indian citizen, from where will you apply for your Student Visa ? also, any scholarships awarded to you by UAlberta ?
Hi Puys,
I have accepted the admission offer for NREE program Fall 2013. Cheers to accepts and best of luck to all other applicants.
My profile:-6 yrs work ex in Oil & Gas - Electrical & Automation - Project management, Sales & Business development in Europe, Middle East & East Asia.Current...
2 2
@boserahul - Am not yet set mate!!! waiting !!!!!
@amrendra1 thanks a lot !!
@vino071288 thanks mate !! so are you all set for Alberta ? what's the scene with Student Visa application and finances ?
@tagarwal2 actually i got the interview invite within 3 days of my application completion.. but the interview was scheduled only after the university reopened after the Christmas break in Jan...
1 1
@tagarwal2 actually i got the interview invite within 3 days of my application completion.. but the interview was scheduled only after the university reopened after the Christmas break in Jan...
congrats @boserahul..
1 1
@boserahul - Congrats mate!!!!:)
  • Like 1
  • Share 1
  • Quote & Reply
  • Follow
    • B I U
    @boserahul Thanks Rahul: One more thing, How much time you got in between notification of interview and interview. I can see your Interview was done in 10 days after your application's status was changed to complete but I believe University was closed these days, Thanks again.
    @ussinp @tagarwal2 , these were the exact questions which I had , as well... pretty casual...
    I submitted my application somewhere in the beginning of December, but my application was deemed complete for processing only around 23rd December. My interview was on 3rd Jan.
    The interview with Chris was very casual and comfortable, more conversational than a Q&A; session.My questions were-Why MBA now?
    Walk me through your normal day in office.
    What are your goals?
    How have you demonstrated leadership and what would you say is your leadership style?
    One of...
    2 2