Login
Advertisements
Advertisements

[PG Mobile] FREE SMS alerts on MBA Abroad, application rounds, etc on your mobile! GMAT Accepting B-Schools

Dear junta [smiley]
How many times have you wondered if there could be a nice service where you could get instant notifications about International MBA application rounds, results, MBA fairs and World MBA Tour in various cities, links to interesting blog posts about American and European MBA...
146 146
Me too...
I have registered like a year ago and still no service.
I get you are already registered msg.
I am in Bangalore with Airtel service.

I know its free but atleast say its not working anymore. I will shut the hell up!!:biggrin:
  • Like 0
  • Share 0
  • Quote & Reply
  • Follow
I too registered but not getting any updatess......... Is this service working???????
Fyi.. Its Dec 2010 and I registered for this and got a reply immediately. Eagerly waiting to get updates.
I registered a long time ago... put up a complaint here earlier as well... but havent been recieving any messages...
i got a message saying that i have been registered... and when i send the beginmba msg again... it says that i am already registered...
i get no updates and already missed o...
1 1
Hey PG Team....
Really a very nice initiative !!!!
It's a free message service buddy You just need to send message for subscribing to the service.
Hey hw much wud it charge on us for msg service..??????
Just subscribed! Looking forward for really useful updates! PG rocks! \m/
not working for me, i dont know why
hutch delhi number
help me !!
Is there a free service for subscribing Free Words for CAT as well
great stuff.. just now subscribed to it .. always been a fan of PG !!!!
nice initiative!!
Just registered..... Looking forward for updates
Hi Admin,
Just registered and recieved the welcome sms (Airtel-Bangalore) :)
Looking forward to Application deadlines. Is it possible to subscribe for the application deadlines for the colleges I am interested in?
TIA,
Mavericka
No charges for subscription. You will be only charged for the first SMS which you send to subscribe. It is usually Rs 3 but may vary depending upon your network.
Rohit
is there any charge for subscription of this messages
Hi All,
Good to see this thread saying the sms alerts .
Is there is any way to register from net , I mean without sending any sms .
Thanks
Manoj
Hello friend
I have requested long back to start this service by following the above procedure. Even, I got the confirmation about activation of the service. But, never got any SMS.
Could anyone please help me with this.
Thank you in advance.
Regards
Sudhanshu.
Hi,
Please can you advise if there is any charge for the service.
Best Regards,
Shazin
Hi Admin's
I am not sure if this service is still working or not. Can you please confirm.I had registered about a month back but not got any update till now.