Login
Advertisements
Advertisements

Manchester MBA Fall 2012 Applicants GMAT Accepting B-Schools

Hi All,
I searched throughout PG and couldn't find a single thread for Manchester MBA Fall 2012 applicants. Hence, initiating the same.
My Profile -
26/m/Indian
Gmat - 660 (V 33, Q 48, AWA 6.0)
Graduation - B.Tech - Computer Science / 71%
Exp. - 5yrs (2yrs in IT - 3yrs in Marke...
B I U Post
I have been offered a seat in MBS Full Time MBA program and gratefully accepting it.
I wish to understand some of the financing options I have at present. I do not have a collateral to offer to Indian Banks. I wish to understand if any finance option is available for Indian students in UK.
@batiatus how is MBS? Tier2?
@AK1809 Thanks a lot!
Hi Friends
I have an admit from Manchester and wanted guidance from other Manchester applicants on how to go about the process in the coming months.
I wanted to know few things:
- Is there any facebook or other forum where the Manchester applicants of this year are having discussions and...
1 1
No worries my friend, best of luck.
Everyone deserves the very best
1 1
Thnx for ur POV. But1) I know what I'm doing. So nothing is wrong2) Financial constraints are something only an applicant knows3) I believe I have the profile that deserves a scholarship
1 1
If your scholarship amount decides your decision to join a school, something is seriously wrong.
I joined a programme without knowing scholarship decision against 10K scholarship and 6K scholarship on hand from two similar schools. In long term, those 10Ks are just peanuts!!
If you have o...
I'm in for Manchester MBA Class of 2015. But no scholarship. Hence, wont b joining. My profile:
GMAT: 680Work-ex: 41 months till date with a Big4 player in a pseudo-corporate finance roleEC: ExceptionalComm service: NoneAcads: Poor (from a top-tier college of Delhi University)
Interview wen...
1 1
Why don't you pick up your phone and call VFS for clarification.
Hi Inita,
As far as I know, 28days balance is required before applying for VISA to clear the sufficiency of funds requirement. In case you have already paid your tuition fees, you don't have to show that balance in your bank account. You can attach the proof with the rest of visa application. ...
2 2
Hi Inita,
As far as I know, 28days balance is required before applying for VISA to clear the sufficiency of funds requirement. In case you have already paid your tuition fees, you don't have to show that balance in your bank account. You can attach the proof with the rest of visa application. ...
1 1
@AK1809
Thanks a lot for that info!! I am still in the process of applying to UK Universities..
I have a doubt regarding the visa procedure too.. Would be great if anyone could help - I am aware (as per university visa guide pages and other sources) that one needs to maintain a certain m...
Sorry, missed your second query. I haven't come across any UK bank that lend out loans to international candidates.
Cheers.
Hi Reviliant,
Apart from tuition fees, you are looking at a monthly budget of anywhere between 800 and 1500 pounds depending upon your lifestyle. I can give you a rough monthly estimate of expenditure based solely on my experience. Not to mention, I fall on the upper end of the curve!
Acco...
1 1
Hello Guys,
Congrats on your admits. I wanted to know approximately how much is the entire cost of MBA from MBS coming out to be.
Also, do UK Banks lend out loans to international candidates.
Hello Guys,
Congrats on your admits. I wanted to know approximately how much is the entire cost of MBA from MBS coming out to be.
Also, do UK Banks lend out loans to international candidates.
@blueworries I am sorry for the late reply and I am afraid I have no information about MSC programme so I may not be the right guy to advice you on that. Cheers!
@WouldBeCrazy
Most of the details are mentioned under rankings section of Financial Times. Thanks.
@anshul8484
Again, apologies for extremely late reply ! I am not sure if you are still looking answers to your queries but nevertheless I am putting them down just in case if someone else has similar concerns.
1. I would say you stand a good chance. You should apply if you are considering ...
1 1
@Inita apologies for my extremely late reply..I am not even sure if this will be of any relevance now..I would say getting an admit in MBA is not only about your academics but a lot many things count. I am not sure about "fail" grade so I cannot comment on that but most of the decent schools look...
1 1