Login
Advertisements
Advertisements

ISB 2008 - Interviews and Admits GMAT Accepting B-Schools

Hi all,
Round 1 of the admit process for ISB starts on 2nd July.
I am starting this thread for interested applicants to discuss the various aspects of admission process and to help out each other.
To start with, my profile -
GMAT - 670 (4.5 in AWA)
Work Ex- 4 yrs
Extra Circullar...
11 11
B I U Post
Before you decide to sit for coaching get a copy of the OG12 and take the diagnostic test. My thumb rule would be that you can get a final score that is 70-100 points more than your mock score without any prep (assuming dedicated self preparation for 2 months). Decide based on that.
4 4
Hi everyone,
well i am quite late in deciding to try for ISB 2008. I plan to join some classes for the same as wish to give the GMAT in october and apply for second cycle of ISB. It would be very nice if you could help me regarding which class should be better, have only known that IMS and TIM...
Mandeep
You may get the essays from ISB website. Once you start filling your application details. You may just copy it from there.
Hi
My name is Ashish Dhanuka
Glad to know of such a forum especially for ISB. My credentials are:
Chartered Accountant with nearly 5 years of work experience.
Presently working as Business Analyst with Satyam Computer Services Limited.
Worked with Companies like IGate, Dun & Bradst...
Hi All,
We are having a PG GMAT MEET in Chennai on coming Sunday, 8th of July . A couple of admits from top schools and a few aspirants have already agreed to join in:smile:. Interested Chennai or nearby Puys can PM me or just visit and contribute to the forum.
http://www.pagalguy.com/forum...
ISB Application has started for R1 2007-08. All the applicants can get together on this thread and we can have a discussion of what to and what not to include in each of the essays. The topics are: Progress in Life: ISB Essays, 2007-08 because essays form a very important component of admission i...
2 2
Hey guys,
I too am applying to ISB this year. Got dinged last year and trying my luck again The threads mentioned by bornforyou and dhamby were getting a bit stale so this thread is a good initiative.. Time to recharge the batteries!
My profile -
GMAT - 780 & 6
Work Ex - (IT) 2+ yea...
3 3
Dhamby..Good initiative starting the thread for this year. I'm a current student at ISB and I benefitted a lot from a similar thread last year. So keep it coming applicants. I'll chip in with info/thoughts from time to time.
Applicants may also want to read http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/b-scho...
2 2
Hello Dear,
I am also interested in applying to ISB though i had an offer from HULT & Leavey B-School for this fall.
My Profile:
======
GMAT: 670
Exp: 3+ (IT-ERP)
Acads: Distinction (BE-Comp. Sci.)
Extra Curriculars: Decent
Do you have the essay questions and other stuff t...