Login
Advertisements
Advertisements

IIM-C launches 3rd batch of PGPEX-VLM ,one year full time executive MBA in operations GMAT Accepting B-Schools

Admission ProcessAdmissions to the PGPEX-VLM Batch 2009-10 are being conducted by IIT Madras.
Kindly visit the following link for complete details:Post graduate program for executives for visionary Leardership in Manufacturing
EligibilityEducation
A First-Class Degree in any branch of E...
B I U Post
HI Frnds
I am aiming for 2012 batch of Ex MBA. I have a query regarding work exp. After completing my B.Tech I had joined as Graduate Trainee Engr. from Aug 2006 to Nov.2007 (1yrs and 3 months) and then i got Permanent As Asst Mgr in Nov. 2007 and working there still now. Do they will consider my work Exp as Graduate Trainee Engineer.

Yes. They will.
  • Like 0
  • Share 0
  • Quote & Reply
  • Follow
    • B I U
    HI Frnds
    I am aiming for 2012 batch of Ex MBA. I have a query regarding work exp. After completing my B.Tech I had joined as Graduate Trainee Engr. from Aug 2006 to Nov.2007 (1yrs and 3 months) and then i got Permanent As Asst Mgr in Nov. 2007 and working there still now. Do they will consider...
    Hey All,
    Need some advice on PGPEX-VLM and placement options that could be open for me. As far as my profile goes ...I did my engg from a pvt institute and then worked for a cpl of years in the Technology/Consulting side of a consulting firm of repute. Did my MBA from IIT Delhi and since then ...
    I shall be sharing my experiences which may or may not be useful to anybody...Start with Einstein way..........
    Expectation V/s realization rational mode transcends into 360 degree outlook mode,that is what IIM teaches you.With this comm. skills,confidence,best teaching exp.(sometimes @ life t...
    :splat::::cheerio:
    Hi!
    Please click on the following link to read the item:
    Light at end of slump tunnel: Biz boss
    Hrsikesa Pankaj
    Mob:09204058561
    Dear Pankaj,
    I am ROshan Batheri PGPEX VLM batch 3. Request to include me in the VLFM Alumni Workshop at IIT Chennai.
    thanks in advance
    Regards,
    Roshan
    Brief overview of Manufacturing sector and Word @ VLMP programme as an initiative taken by Indian Government.(Page 2)
    Manufacturing
    Shoji Shiba: The practitioner of breakthrough management - economic times
    Hi guys,
    Intereseting article on Shoji Shiba: The practitioner of breakthrough management with his accomplishments and Role in Indian Industry as part of CIIs Visionary Leaders for Manufacturing (VLFM) programme wher...
    1 1
    Dear Vivek,
    How is the day/week @ VLMp programme? Is it very stretched?
    Can you throw some light?
    I will like to join the workshop @ mumbai.
    Please register my name.
    I got selected for 3rd batch of VLMP
    Hi Vlmpians and future Aspirants,
    Thanks Vivek for taking time out of the gruelling schedule !
    I just read the Outlook Business Magazine yesterday. It has cover story on Executive MBA Education.
    The PGPEX-VLMP course is mentioned in it on Page-60with course fees of Rs 7 lakhs- the BEST v...
    Let me answer your questions on point to point basis !!
    "though he'd complete 5 years in industry only in June whereas the course starts in April. Can this be a cause for not getting shortlisted for the aptitude test/interview calls? "
    -->> I feel he should try out and send his admission fo...
    Hi Kush & Vivek,
    Thanks for sharing all the information regarding VLM. A friend of mine, who is not on PG, is very interested in the course though he'd complete 5 years in industry only in June whereas the course starts in April. Can this be a cause for not getting shortlisted for the aptitude...
    To all the potential Candidates.... I have been receiving lot of queries from interested candidates about the admission procedure...entrance exam etc..
    At this time looking at the 21 December 2008 deadline, I feel the candidates should concentrate on the Application form and their essay part. ...
    The course is unique in another way.
    Inspite of it being of 1 yr duration, it has full emphasis on experiential learning. There are 2 industrial tours arranged as a part of course requirement. One gets to know the field situations both in INDIA and JAPAN. The course also has a compulsory 8 wee...
    Another important factor for the next year PGPEX VLM batch is their alignment with regular PGP course timing, starting in April etc at IIM Calcutta.
    This will go a long way in better summer internships and extraordinary job opportunities. This year there were some 110 companies on campus...
    The good part is that you get the best of worlds, IIM Management prowess and IIT grounding in latest technology, Supply Chain Concepts etc.....its been a good ride for the last year batch and my batch too. All from Tier I management school in India... cannot ask for more.
    More over the faculty...
    :angel:hello to u all,the program seems interesing
    Post graduate program for executives for visionary Leardership in Manufacturing
    Eligibility
    Education : A First-Class Degree in any branch of Engineering.
    Work Experience : Minimum of 5 years and maximum of 10 years in manufacturing and related sector; holding responsibilities in production planning and control, research, design and development, quality control, plant ...