Login
Advertisements
Advertisements

Fisher(Ohio State) Fall '10 Applicants GMAT Accepting B-Schools

Dear All:
This thread is aimed at applicants interested in the FISHER MBA starting FALL 2010. Please feel free to share your profiles, comments, doubts and any other information that could be helpful.
i'll start with myself:-
Profile:- 710/4yrs/IT
Decent Acads and Extra curriculars<...
B I U Post
Hi..I have submitted my appli for Fall 2011 and got a waitlist 2 days back.
Hello frens,
Anybody applying to Fisher on October deadline
I would request all admitted and waitlisted candidates to please fill the spreadheet:-
https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0Av2-pngY9q1WdG5qZVZGYjhpd3FLVGhuelIwXy00U0E&hl;=en
Many Thanks,
Varun
hi guys,
Would request you to fill the spreadhsheet here:-
https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=tnjeVFb8iwqKThnzR0_-4SA&hl;=en
This will help us keep track all the admitted candidates, look for potential scholarship opportunities and enable waitlisted candidates to gauge their chances...
Any idea on what percentage of wait list has been given an admit last year....???
Round 2 - wait list .!!!!
Anyone here applied for march 15 deadline??.. any i/v Calls ?
I was interviewed by a second year student. so she went by the book and asked the standard questions:
- why mba now? why fisher?
- contribution to fisher community
- leadership example
- team work example
- and yeah surprise question was what development in any industry in past 2 y...
Hey, Congtrats! can you please share ur intv experience..
Wrong Thread..
Hi Puys.. i got an admit from Fisher.i'm very excited as it is my first admit after considerable number of rejects with/without interview. :grin:... literally i was into sad mode after seeing that few universities whose interviews i did well didn't give me an admit. and fisher gave me a reason to...
@rd880: btw were you interviewed by OSU? I was waitlisted without interview.
well.. this mail means that you have been put in waitlist. I got a similar mail and when I enquired from the OSU student ambassadors about it, I got a reply that I am in the waitlist and they would be re-reviewing the waitlisted applications after every 6-8 weeks.
Got an email from OSU stating
The Fisher College of Business MBA Admissions Committee has reviewed your application for Autumn Quarter, 2010. The committee has decided to review your application among a larger pool of applicants and defer a final decision at this time.
Any ideas what this...
Hey R1P/Sundar
Can you guys let me know the link where one can check application status....I am not able to see anything in my appyourself link.
Also I havent have got mail from OSU.
Thanks
Saorabh
R1P
Sorry about that but its a Ding!! I got the same
I got application complete notification mail from Ohio State Univ on Jan 30th. My application status changed from under review to the following status yesterday, "your application for admission is not approved. you will be informed of the decision by mail."
I havent received any mail from Ohio...
hey Murali sorry to hear that....best of luck with the wait list, im sure you will convert it...
Dr. Anil Makhija (Fisher College of Business | Faculty Experts Guide) is a Professor of Finance at Fisher College of Business at Ohio State University. He will in Hyderabad from March 2nd for 2 weeks, to teach Advanced Corporate Finance to the 1-yr PGPM batch at AsiaGSB. We will be glad to schedu...
waitlisted..