Login
Advertisements
Advertisements

Ask a Consultant! - GMAT/GRE Only GMAT Accepting B-Schools

The GMAT section's been growing rapidly over the past few years but I'm sure you already know that. Unfortunately, it's becoming tougher for individual contributors to keep pace. Fortunately, a lot of consultants have been coming up to help! So as a gesture to them and to every aspirant seeking a...
47 43
ashwindan hey guys ,im doing my B.E mechanical engg from Visweswara.... 04 Dec '13.
igradglobal Good to hear from you Ashwin - Most universities conside.... 04 Mar.
B I U Post
Hello! I'm interested in knowing about the difference between NUS MBA and NTU's MBA ? Are there any major structural (curriculum related) differences, and is there any other significant difference between them. Inputs will be of great help. Thanks!
ivyctor2010 Not much difference, but yes, NUS shoud be preferred. 05 Feb.
what things i have to do to crack the cat xm???
23 Comments
anshul406 so we have nothing to do in 1st and 2nd year?? . 07 Feb.
saurabh_gim Yes, Its way too early to start anything now. Just keep i.... 07 Feb.
I am in final year Btech CSE -2010-14 with 65% aggregate yet...
Is this right time to go for Gmat
what score I need to have aiming top b-school as a fresher
My Cat Score are 83.35%ile
Is ther any good b.school in india With his %ile with average placement atleast 9lpa
No one has answered this question, yet. Get cracking.
Hi guyz,
i am a GMAT aspirant, wanted your opinions on GMAT prep.
Thanks
Hi Consultants!
Can you please throw light on the SP Jain's GMBA tri-city program of DUbai/SIngapore/Sydney? How is the overall course.
Thanks in advance!
5 Comments
Dinvincible @ivyctor2010 is the course good for someone trying to bu.... 30 Jan.
ivyctor2010 Not sure about the course...But reiterating again, trying.... 30 Jan.
Please give me insight about MYRA Business School. I have 4 years of experience and looking for admissions in an MBA program.
mba-help Hi Prateek, this thread is for foreign B-schools (mostly).... 29 Jan.
I have a 640 on the GMAT , 3 years workex. Good at extra curriculars. Will i get into any premier institute? I was depressed after seeing my score. Which universities to apply for such a poor score?
ivyctor2010 We could help you with selection of b School. However, ne.... 29 Jan.
kknagar25 thanks!! I have sent u the details in a message on pagalg.... 29 Jan.
Hi Guys,
This is Piyush Jain, an Executive MBA aspirant. I request your views on GMAT preparation in Mumbai.
Thanks in advance
No one has answered this question, yet. Get cracking.
Hi,Could you give me some B-schools to apply GMAT score 540 (V22 Q43) I have 3.5 years experience in real estate consultancy, research and feasbility studies (international experience).I'm looking for Schools to apply could you suggest some school names. I'm open to Indian MBA programmes as well ...
mba-help Hi there, I am not sure of any good programs that will co.... 28 Jan.
ivyctor2010 540 is a pretty low score. You may wish to rethink on yo.... 28 Jan.
Hi everyone,I am doing B.com ( final year ) and hold an average of 70%.I got placed in Standard Chartered bank through campus recruitment as Executive officer in wholesale banking, I am really confused about what to do next. I could take the job or pursue my PG or some diploma course, can anyone ...
3 Comments
kal93 How many years do you think will be enough?. 28 Jan.
mba-help there is no set formula here. It depends on when you feel.... 29 Jan.
Hi, I have around 8.8 yrs of IT exp. in top MNC's but last yr I had to quit jobdue to some personal problems.So i have 6 months of gap till now.Also have a gap of around 4 yrs.(did courses in B.Sc but did not appear in university exam).Will these year gaps matter in MBA admission( 1 year resident...
ivyctor2010 yes, gaps in education would be taken seriously. Plus you.... 29 Jan.
Hello,
Good day, My goal is PGPX/EPGP, I have exp of 2.5 years after post graduation. Any guidance here will be greatly helpful ?
Regards,Avs
Hi all,
Am the typical engineer, IT employee with 2.5 years of work ex as of January end. I have very average acads and a decent bit of extra curriculars. I am aiming for CAT as well as GMAT this year. But the problem is i have ABSOLUTELY no clue about GMAT, how to apply colleges under it , b...
mba-help @mbaShaktiman , why don't you start with telling more a.... 25 Jan.
Hello everyone,I just had a disastrous XAT as well as an equally catastrophic CAT exam.(though my performance was not as bad as the scores suggest).I have been working in an IT major for the past 3.5 years.My academics are as below:Xth-89.6XIIth -78.6Engg - 7.8 I believe with near 4 years of work...
mba-help hi there, Cost could be a major factor if you are planni.... 22 Jan.
ivyctor2010 For a foreign B school - you will need to spend an upward.... 29 Jan.
is it a good enough to take gmat exam right after engineering and then peruse a job for next 2-3 year n then join college/university on the basics of its score ?
ivyctor2010 it is a matter of personal choice. The better prepared yo.... 20 Jan.
mba-help You may also consider that if by chance you do not apply .... 21 Jan.
Hi,I am interested in BI Norway MSc program, can you pls let me know some of the ques that i haveI Have 93.5 %ile in CAT with 2 years of Exp in Accenture as a Software Engineer1. Which is better MSc Business (Finance as Major) or MSc in Financial Economics2. Does Norway allow Indians who study th...
6 Comments
parasdutta12 so, if we are looking for foreign MSc. till what rank we .... 22 Jan.
mba-help Hey Paras, there is not set formula here. You should go t.... 22 Jan.
Hi,hope the information below would be enough for my profile evaluation.Thanks in advance.i am an indian i did my engineering in Mechanical branch and scored 65% agg. and then decided to join real estate sector have experience ranging from a sales executive (my first job ) to Business Development...
ivyctor2010 NUS , NTU would require a score well into the 600s. See i.... 20 Jan.
Hi.. Am trying to prepare for GMAT 2015. My query is that I have already done a PGPM+MBA course from not so great college, will my candidature be considered and if it will be considered, will it be a big weakness for me..? What should I do? The reason I want to repeat MBA is bcoz I realise my pre...
HiI had an average score of 610 on my GMAT. Graduation in BBA-68% (ranked 7th in university). 10+2 - 67%.I have a work experience of a little more than 4 years. 3 years as a dual manager in a private firm having two divisions i.e. IT volume Licensing and FMCG. I wanted to pursue my MBA in the Uk,...
Hi..
My profile includes
10th- 85
12th- 81
BE( Electronics and Communication)--63
Work Ex: 4.2 Years with Ericsson & huawei
What options are open for me for Pursuing MBA from Australia and job prospects after that...are there any good b school which dont consider GMAT Score....
4 Comments
coolknhot thanks for suggestions... . 20 Jan.
nibsdc i. 29 Jan.