Login
Advertisements
Advertisements

Ask a Consultant! - GMAT/GRE Only GMAT Accepting B-Schools

The GMAT section's been growing rapidly over the past few years but I'm sure you already know that. Unfortunately, it's becoming tougher for individual contributors to keep pace. Fortunately, a lot of consultants have been coming up to help! So as a gesture to them and to every aspirant seeking a...
47 43
ashwindan hey guys ,im doing my B.E mechanical engg from Visweswara.... 04 Dec '13.
igradglobal Good to hear from you Ashwin - Most universities conside.... 04 Mar.
B I U Post
Which is the best coaching institute for GMAT preparation in Pune ?
No one has answered this question, yet. Get cracking.
Hi,
I am interested in doing a MBA from any of the good US universities. I have 5 years of work experience as Pre Sales in Telecom MNC.I am yet to start taking my GMAT exam,the only deterrent in me doing that is the cost associated with doing the MBA? Will i be able to secure a good school and...
3 Comments
ivyctor2010 Doing an MS or an MBA would depend on your interests. Peo.... 24 Feb.
igradglobal Dear Chandra - Good to hear from you , think of your car.... 04 Mar.
Hi all, how much work exp and gmat score is required to get admission in IMI delhi, IMT ghaziabad and are there any B schools(in top 30 bschools category) in india accepting gmat scores??
Hi Team, GMAT score - 640, Presales Consultant in one of the top IT MNCs since last 4 years. Decent acads and extra curricular. Schools plannning to Apply - Katz Pittsburgh, University of Buffalo - SUNY, Thunderbird School og Global Management, Fox school of business - Temple, Rutgers - New J...
HiAnyone Pls suggest me the best coaching institute in Ahemdabad for GMAT preparation.
Thanks
I am a student persuing B.TECH(2nd year) in mechanical engineering . I scored 81% in class 10 board exam and 78% in 12th board exam. From this point how can i start preparing for GRE?? Which guides i need to follow .please suggest me right methodology for its preperation . And anyone who has qual...
Hi,Could you please evaluate my profile for 1 year MBA (India and Abroad). Thanks in advance. I am targeting for 2015.Currently I am in USA for last 5 years. I want to pursue an MBA that will help me come out my professional stagnancy and help me grow in my career. With a 10+ IT background, I wo...
ivyctor2010 You have mentioned a lot about your extra curriculars and.... 10 Feb.
Hi,My name is Faraz. I live in Delhi, India and I am very much interested to create more opportunities for an enhanced career path by doing a full time MBA program and i have started to work hard to prepare for the GMAT and i am looking to join an institute to help me in the preparation. I ha...
doc file
Hi
I'm a final year student pursuing B.com (Hons.) from D.u. I will complete my grad in may '14. I have no work experience and have completed 15 years of education. I plan to take the Gmat test in june'14.
I scored the following % in :
10th- 83%
12th- 92%
grad- 70% (approx.)
pl...
5 Comments
ivyctor2010 In case you wish to do your PG studies and in field of ma.... 06 Feb.
aditi.upmanyu Thanks! I will consider MIM as an option. But, I'm more k.... 06 Feb.
Hi,This is Ravindra Mittal, an executive 1 year full time MBA aspirant. I want to do MBA from a good B school preferably from India or Asia. I want to know when is the best time to appear for GMAT and start applying for B Schools. Can it be possible to grab a decent job in India after doing MBA f...
ivyctor2010 anytime is a good time for GMAT, if you are well prepared.... 05 Feb.
Hello all,
I am planning to do my MBA in one of the top B-School.I am yet to start preparing for GMAT.I am aiming for class 2015 and max 2016.Could anyone guide me on what target I should be setting in GMAT and preparation strategies,tips.Please find below my profile.
Xth-90%XIIth-90.8%B.Te...
1 13 Comments
ivyctor2010 Let us know if you need help. you could PM us with details. 07 Feb.
rajbabbu Hi Ravi I am also planning for the same can we form a gr.... 10 Mar.
Hi,
I am currently into final semester pursuing B.E in Information Technology. I want to do MBA in Finance after having an experience of 3 to 4 years in the IT company in which I am placed.
->What would be an ideal GMAT score for top B-schools in Singapore & Germany?
->When would be the...
ivyctor2010 First things first....Transitioning from IT To Finance is.... 05 Feb.
Techysapien thnk u ivyctor2010 & shaikh87 for your response... Wi.... 06 Feb.
Hi,
I gave the GMAT today and scored a 730 (Q 48, V 42, IR 7). Though I am ok with overall score, my percentile in quant is only 76. I am looking to apply for INSEAD January 2015 intake. Is it advisable to take the GMAT again. In practice tests I always got 740-750 with 49-50 in Quant.
As f...
3 Comments
ivyctor2010 GMAT retake is not necessary. Exceptional leadership skil.... 04 Feb.
Samaritan316 Thanks Namita and ivyctor!!. 04 Feb.
Hello! I'm interested in knowing about the difference between NUS MBA and NTU's MBA ? Are there any major structural (curriculum related) differences, and is there any other significant difference between them. Inputs will be of great help. Thanks!
ivyctor2010 Not much difference, but yes, NUS shoud be preferred. 05 Feb.
what things i have to do to crack the cat xm???
23 Comments
anshul406 so we have nothing to do in 1st and 2nd year?? . 07 Feb.
saurabh_gim Yes, Its way too early to start anything now. Just keep i.... 07 Feb.
I am in final year Btech CSE -2010-14 with 65% aggregate yet...
Is this right time to go for Gmat
what score I need to have aiming top b-school as a fresher
My Cat Score are 83.35%ile
Is ther any good b.school in india With his %ile with average placement atleast 9lpa
Hi guyz,
i am a GMAT aspirant, wanted your opinions on GMAT prep.
Thanks
Hi Consultants!
Can you please throw light on the SP Jain's GMBA tri-city program of DUbai/SIngapore/Sydney? How is the overall course.
Thanks in advance!
5 Comments
Dinvincible @ivyctor2010 is the course good for someone trying to bu.... 30 Jan.
ivyctor2010 Not sure about the course...But reiterating again, trying.... 30 Jan.
Please give me insight about MYRA Business School. I have 4 years of experience and looking for admissions in an MBA program.
mba-help Hi Prateek, this thread is for foreign B-schools (mostly).... 29 Jan.
I have a 640 on the GMAT , 3 years workex. Good at extra curriculars. Will i get into any premier institute? I was depressed after seeing my score. Which universities to apply for such a poor score?
ivyctor2010 We could help you with selection of b School. However, ne.... 29 Jan.
kknagar25 thanks!! I have sent u the details in a message on pagalg.... 29 Jan.