Login
Advertisements
Advertisements

Ask a Consultant! - GMAT/GRE Only GMAT Accepting B-Schools

The GMAT section's been growing rapidly over the past few years but I'm sure you already know that. Unfortunately, it's becoming tougher for individual contributors to keep pace. Fortunately, a lot of consultants have been coming up to help! So as a gesture to them and to every aspirant seeking a...
47 43
ashwindan hey guys ,im doing my B.E mechanical engg from Visweswara.... 04 Dec '13.
igradglobal Good to hear from you Ashwin - Most universities conside.... 04 Mar.
B I U Post

At the end of the day, no matter how friendly the students or stunning the facilities, your decisions about which schools to apply to will most likely be informed by your career goals.

Official represe ntative of the GMAT exam. Learn more at http://www.mba.com
  • Like 0
  • Share 0
  • Quote & Reply
  • Follow
    • B I U
    23h
    GMAT Handbook Consider the GMAT Handbook your comprehensive guide to everything you need to know about registering for and taking the GMAT exam
    1d
    Plan to give GMAT in July, but while registering in MBA.COM....we have to convert graduation percentage to GPA...and the formula given in their website does not seem to be fair....would like your advice in what needs to be done....read this question in various forums but not found a satisfactory ...
    2d
    Hi I want to give my GMAT this year arounf June end, Kindly help me to shortlist B-schools in India and abroad, which accept the GMAT Score.One of them being ISB.I have done my graduation from NIT Kurukshetra,CGPA-9.01 and I have a work experience of 33 months (2 yr,9 months) in the field of Ener...
    5 Comments
    Gmat4me 10th-88.2,12th-87.6. 1d.
    ivyctor2010 Your acads are good..when you talk about ECAs please it w.... 1d.
    2d
    Practice Question
    4d
    Practice Question
    5d
    Planning to take the GMAT exam? Ask queries and find out vital details on Quora.
    We are now officially on Quora. Follow us and ask all your questions and queries and get it rectified from the Official GMAT representatives.
    6d
    Hi consultants, I have a GMAT score of 710 92 percentile (2014) and undergrad CGPA of 7.89/10 i have close to 20 months of working experience in IT filed..I am planning to do MBA in Americas, i want to pursue MBA in general management.. based on my profile what would and should be target schools...
    3 Comments
    bleeding_me i am planning to apply for 2015 intake by then i will hav.... 5d.
    ivyctor2010 3 years may still not suffice unless you have a strong se.... 12h.
    6d
    Ask the Expert Q&A;
    6d
    CEIBS SUMMER PRE-MBA BOOT CAMP Program Details: Dates: July 9th €“ July 13th (5 complete days) Location: CEIBS Shanghai Campus Deadline: June 15, 2014 Link to view boot camp flyer:http://www.ceibs.edu/mba/doc/2014_CEIBS_MBA_Summer_Boot_Camp.pdf Link to download application form: http://www.ceib...
    7d
    Hello Every One Please tell me which would be best MBA course for me I have completed my graduation BE Information Technology.
    ivyctor2010 In case you are talking about GMAT and applying to the be.... 7d.
    Preparation Pays Off for Your Best GMAT
    hi guysI am process engineer working in Water/Sewage Treatment sector.work ex 9 months till dateB.Tech : 86.2 % from Anna University ChennaiX11 97.98 %X 90%which are the top B schools that i have a realistic chance of getting into ?Please advise as i am gonna take GMAT I need to be sure of my tar...
    4 Comments
    ivyctor2010 For any realistic chance you will need 24 months of work .... 7d.
    hsudhan37 I am planning to take GMAT by the end of july so if i get.... 7d.
    Hi,Please evaluate my profile and details given below and let me know where I stand right now in terms of getting admission in any reputed college :
    -Completed Engineering in 2011 Printing Technology from Manipal Institute of Technology, India -Currently working in Dubai, UAE since Sept'11 i...
    I am planning to attend GMAT exam efficiently. plz help me out ..
    i just gave and got a 90 percentile because of the score i didnt get the college i wanted,i have a three year work ex not working currently,iam a b.e mech with 60.67 as my avg with the sort of profile what university can i get abroad
    No one has answered this question, yet. Get cracking.
    I gave my GRE test in 2012 and got a score of 300/340. I m planning to apply for MBA next year. I have 81% in my 10th , 91% in my 12th and 75% in my B.E and 1 year of Work experience. Please rate my profile and let me know the B schools that i can apply for.
    Your last chace to enter the contest,Hurry! The Are You Ready Contest closes on Monday, 7th April 2014.Win Daily Shopper's Stop Vouchers See official GMAT® questions
    Prepared for the GMAT? Hurry! Last 3 days for the "Are You Ready Contest" to close. Win Daily Shopper's Stop Vouchers. See official GMAT® questions
    What You Need to Know on Test Day If you plan to take the GMAT exam, you should review the following regulations well in advance